Sunday, April 18, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 21



Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream. I borrowed heavily from Breaking Dawn for the wedding scene, but there definitely is not a "fade to black" for the honeymoon scene! Above is Bella's wedding dress.

EPOV

When I woke up that morning on the last Saturday of March, I was thrilled to see I had a picture message on my cell phone from Bella. It was a picture of her and Sweetpea in all their glorious bedhead-ness. I'm sure Alice had been freaking out as she was very adamant about me not seeing Bella before the wedding. I was never more glad the wedding was scheduled for 11:30 in the morning instead of an evening event. I couldn't have waited that long to have her in my arms again.

After I got out of the shower, I called Bella with a big smile on my face. "Morning baby, my lovely bride."

"Hi yourself, Handsome," she responded. "How are you holding up?"

"I hated sleeping alone, but I survived. I hear Charlie and Sue up and about already. We'll probably leave here about 9."

"OK," she said. "I'll see you at the end of the aisle?"

"With every fiber of my being!" I enthused. "I love you, baby, with everything I have."

Before Jasper came to pick us up, I showed Charlie and Sue where the small gifts we left Sweetpea were stored. We left her a little gift for each day we'd be gone. Bella was an excellent gift wrapper. I was looking forward to unwrapping Bella every night of our honeymoon. Yes, feel free to call me a caveman!

BPOV

Alice had been keeping Sweetpea and me busier than ever this morning. I'm glad we finally got to eat something! My mom came in from Phoenix! I was so glad to see her and introduce her to Sweetpea. Alice said once Jasper arrived, he'd introduce Phil to Edward. Phil was with us as we were getting ready – it was good to see him as well. He had practically raised me along with my mom, after all.

I finally stopped Alice once in all her rushing around and said, "I truly do appreciate you – so much – for doing this for us. I can't thank you enough, sweetie."

Alice hugged me back and said, "I love doing this for you! You're my best friends. It's going to be gorgeous. You're going to be lovely – just you wait!" I just smiled back at her. Nothing could stop this woman on a mission.

The gown I'd chosen was simple. We'd found it in a shop that specialized in vintage items, which I thought was appropriate as Edward had an old-fashioned feel about him at times. The dress was white tea length, the bodice was a darted strapless white acetate with a sheer chiffon overlay that went over my shoulders. There was eyelet embroidery on the waist and skirt. I'm glad I didn't pick something that was overdone with lace everywhere or something with a gigantic full train. Since it was a gorgeous day with hardly a breeze blowing, the dress would be perfect for our outdoor ceremony. I did choose some white "sex shoes" for Edward with a tiny amount of sparkle on them that didn't take away from the dress. I couldn't take away all his fun, even on our wedding day.

Soon, Jasper was knocking on the door with Edward's luggage and Sweetpea was allowed to go out and see Edward. I wanted to pout at the unfairness of it all. Alice assured me I'd get to see him soon enough. I still had to get a bit of makeup on, my hair curled, and then dressed. Unfortunately, even if I looked out the window from the suite, I couldn't see where the ceremony and reception were taking place, so I couldn't see everyone gathered there. Were Jake and Nessa here? What about Carlisle and Esme?

Finally, Alice and my mom helped me into my dress (something old), my shoes (something new), my veil (something borrowed – from Alice), and my garter (something blue – a tiny blue bow adorned one side of it). Sweetpea had her headpiece of multihued flowers on with multihued streamers running down her back. My bouquet matched the flowers in her headpiece, as did Alice's. My mom was trying not to cry as she looked at me. I said, "Mom, you can't! Afterwards, please!" She agreed as she hugged me quickly and left with Jasper to get seated.

I was finally passed from Alice to my dad. Alice said to me, "Don't forget to focus, Bella. Edward is waiting for you out there." I took a deep breath, willing myself into composure.

I gave my dad what I hoped was a winning smile. He patted my hand and said, "Are you ready, Bells? You look beautiful."

"Yes," I said simply. I was ready to head into my future with Edward.

Isabella Marie Swan

and

Edward Anthony Masen

invite you to share in their joy at their wedding

Saturday, March 27

at 11:30 in the morning


Orcas Island, Washington

As Charlie and I followed behind Sweetpea and Alice, I could finally see the location of the ceremony and reception tent. I couldn't see Edward yet, but just knowing he was there – waiting for me – was comfort enough.

Soon we were positioned at the end of the aisle that was a mass of orange blossoms, lilacs, freesias, and roses. I looked down briefly, smiling, to see that Alice was getting Sweetpea started off on the right foot with her basket full of flower petals. Then I looked up and saw Edward – my soul mate – standing at the altar, waiting for me. All I really saw was Edward's face; it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His eyes were a liquid, beautiful green; his perfect face was almost severe with the depth of his emotion. And then, as he met my awed gaze, he broke into a breathtaking smile of exultation.

Suddenly, it was only the pressure of Charlie's hand on mine that kept me from sprinting headlong down the aisle. Mercifully, the aisle wasn't that long. And then, at last, I was there. Edward held out his hand. Charlie took my hand and, in a symbol as old as the world, placed it in Edward's. I touched the wonder of his skin, and I was home.

Our vows were the simple, traditional words that had been spoken a million times. In that moment, as the minister said his part, my world, which had been upside down for awhile now, seemed to settle into its proper position. I looked into Edward's shining, triumphant eyes and knew that I was winning, too. Because nothing else mattered but that I would be with him.

I didn't realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words. "I do," I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.

When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious. "I do," he vowed.

The minister declared us husband and wife, and then Edward's hands reached up to cradle my face, carefully, as if it were as delicate as the white petals swaying around us. I tried to comprehend, through the film of tears blinding me, the surreal fact that this amazing person was mine. He bent his head toward mine, and I stretched up on the tips of my toes, throwing my arms – bouquet and all – around his neck.

He kissed me tenderly, adoringly; I forgot the crowd, the place, the time, the reason…only remembering that he loved me, that he wanted me, that I was his.

Finally we ended our kiss as we heard applause and cheers from our family and friends. Edward held me close to him as we looked at the crowd. Sweetpea was there before us. He scooped her up in his arms and we kissed her as well. Today she officially became my daughter.

As we walked back down the aisle together, I finally noticed Edward was wearing a black tudexo. Holy hell – and he was very handsome in that. I couldn't wait to get him out of that later.

Jasper and Alice joined us for formal photographs. Then family members joined us as well as wedding guests moved over to the reception tent. Alice had set every table up with several disposable cameras to catch many candid photos among our wedding guests. It was going to be fun scrapbooking all this!

I was glad to be able to set my bouquet down so I could hug people! Yes, Jake and Nessa were there, as were Carlisle and Esme, and Ben and Angela. My mom was crying again – with happiness, so I hugged her and left her with Phil. I knew she'd be in good hands. I hugged so many people – I don't even think I knew some of them – they must've worked at the hospital.

Finally we sat down to a lunch of pasta primavera, salad, and dinner rolls. Sweetpea was sitting on the other side of Edward, enjoying her lunch, with Edward making her laugh about something. He leaned over to me and growled quietly in my ear, "Baby, I hope you eat enough because I don't plan on letting you up for air later." I just looked at him and blushed. His hand caressed my thigh through my gown and he said, "Love you, baby," and I murmured I loved him back. Damn man and his panty-dropping crooked smile!

It was time to cut our cake. There was a wood "M" for Masen as our cake topper. Alice and I had found that at a bookstore we'd visited the day we'd found my wedding gown. I knew it would be a great addition to our home after the wedding. I noticed something else on top of the cake – a pair of small penguin salt and pepper shakers. Edward grinned at me yet again and said, "Baby, I just had to – you know they mate for life, and now I'm mated to you for life." I just kissed him briefly to shut him up. He was such a nut about penguins!

We each took our requisite bite of cake, then gave some to Sweetpea as well. She went back to the table and finished off our piece as we took to the dance floor and danced our first dance as husband and wife. Edward had them play "Then" by Brad Paisley. I hadn't even realized I was crying again as he was singing the words to me. He whipped out his silk handkerchief from his inside pocket and I had to stifle a giggle. More penguins!

Next the "father-daughter" dance was up. Charlie wasn't as good of a dancer as Edward, so we basically just swayed side to side. However, Edward danced with Sweetpea, and that was perfectly adorable. More dancing ensued after that. I wasn't allowed to rest too much. It was either Edward or someone else – Carlisle, Phil, Jake, Jasper, Ben, or someone else dragging the bride out onto the floor. Sex shoes be damned – my feet were starting to hurt.

Finally we could see Sweetpea was starting to wilt late in the afternoon. Charlie and Sue said they should get going so they could get back on the ferry at a decent hour. I gave my bouquet to Sue in hopes that she would be the next to marry in our group. We kissed and hugged them goodbye and said we'd see them in a week and then they were off to housesit for us. Alice determined it was time for us to go then as well. The wedding guests were on their own to drift away from the party.

Edward and I walked from the reception tent back to our room, amid well wishes from our friends. At the door to our room, he picked me up in his arms, bridal style – my ever-traditional husband – kissed me and somehow got the key in the lock at the same time. He's a little bit talented or anxious – either one or both.

He did put me down inside the room and I was glad to see the housekeeping staff had been in since we had left this morning as we had left things a bit of a mess. The curtains were still open, but our room was up from the property enough that anyone walking by wouldn't be able to see in. But right now, I didn't care about the curtains or if anyone was looking in – all I cared about was Edward.

He whispered my name against my neck almost like a prayer as his arms came around me again. His mouth rained kisses down my throat as I gasped in pleasure. I don't know what it was – the ceremony we'd just been through or the fact that we'd abstained from sex for a week – but I was absolutely ravenous for him. "Edward," I fairly groaned, "please make love to me."

"Are you anxious, baby?" he cheekily grinned back. I pushed him back to the bed so he had no choice but to sit on it. "OK, love, I can't stand one more minute of not being able to touch you everywhere. I want to see what you have on under that dress that's been teasing me all day."

I shakily went to unzip the side zipper on my dress, but his hand caught mine and assisted me. Soon, my dress was pooled around my feet and I was standing before my husband in the white satin and ribbon corset, very tiny satin panties, garter belt and thigh high stockings Alice had dressed me in earlier. Edward seemed to be frozen in shock. I was about to say something to see if he was actually in shock when he stuttered out a "Holy fuck, you are gorgeous" and proceeded to attack me with wild kisses and his hands everywhere.

I giggled nervously and said, "Hey, Handsome, we still have to get you undressed." He may have muttered something about "oh right" and clumsily began ripping off his tuxedo faster than I'd ever thought possible. I smiled up at him and said, "And now who's anxious?"

Yep, the panty-dropping smile was back in full force as his green eyes stared into mine and he unhooked the garter belt hooks from the stockings. He sat me on the edge of the bed and unrolled the stockings down my legs. The garter belt was gone next, and then the panties.

The corset was next. He untied the bow at the top and started loosening the ribbons. Alice had tied it pretty tightly. I was enjoying being able to actually breathe again. As Edward removed it from my body, he could see where the boning had chafed my skin a bit. "Are you hurt, baby?" he asked.

"I'll be ok, as long as I don't have to have that on again anytime soon," I replied. I looked at it as Edward dropped it to the floor with the rest of my clothes.

Edward kissed my naked skin where the corset had chafed me. "I don't like that it hurt you, baby. You did look fucking gorgeous in it. Maybe we could get you one that doesn't hurt you because, as you can see, it did turn me on a lot." His erect dick was pressing into my wet center by now.

"Just make love to me, Handsome," I pleaded. And with superhuman speed, he seemed to have me under him on the bed and was covering my face, my neck, my body, my wetness with his mouth and his fingers. I wanted nothing than more of him – over and over again. When he did slide fully inside me, it felt so incredibly glorious and fulfilling, I knew I'd never want anything more in life than Edward.

EPOV

Lest you think I'm a total caveman, I did let my lovely wife – yes, lovely Bella was finally my wife – eat that night. The housekeeping staff had brought some chocolate-covered strawberries and some other snacks to our room before we came back from our reception, so we didn't have to leave our room. We did make love over and over again – I could never get enough of her.

We spent the rest of our week exploring Orcas Island – kayaking, a trip to the spa, just staring out into the water, talking, spending a lot of time staring into each other's eyes (yes, I'm still a sap and growing more sappy for Bella every damn day!), and finding a lot of great food at their restaurant.

Bella had packed different lingerie for each night, which I loved seeing. She really didn't need lingerie at all, but I loved seeing her in it. She had the sexiest body that was perfect for lingerie and that little blush that came over her cheeks when I made her model it for me was gorgeous. I think she appreciated the after-effect of that modeling as well, as I was always very appreciative. Victoria's Secret really wasn't going to have any secrets left after I got done with them!

Too bad the inn on the island didn't have the same kind of ice cubes we had at home, but I still grabbed a bucket full one night and had Bella screaming with pleasure from them. She was concerned about waking up the neighbors on the other side of us. That's when I told her I'd rented out the rooms on either side of us as well, so I knew no one would hear us. Then I placed that ice cube right on her quivering little clit and made her scream, pant, and beg some more.

Not that we didn't adore our daughter, it was nice to be able to make love and not worry about someone overhearing us. And it was also very nice to be able to just take Bella whenever and wherever I wanted. I was glad Orcas Island offered a lot of trees and seclusion. I was able one day to take her out into a small forest for a picnic and have my wicked way with her afterwards. She kept thinking we were going to get caught, but that was just part of the adventure!

Another day, I rented a small pleasure boat for us to tool around to some of the smaller islands and explore. We did get out of eye range of the main island to a smaller island and dropped anchor and did a lot of exploring – of each other's bodies – but never made it to another island. Something about those gentle waves of the current and our need for each other satisfied us both.

After our honeymoon, we were glad to get back home to Sweetpea. Charlie and Sue had done a wonderful job with her. Sweetpea was genuinely sad to see them go and cried for quite a while after they left. I was grabbing at straws for anything to make her happy again. Thankfully, Bella came up with going to Chuck E. Cheese Pizza to ease her stress. Augh…ok…sitting in a lame pizza place with a big mouse going around bothering people. Anything for my daughter – since I'd just come from a straight week of the best mind-blowing sex in my life with the woman of my dreams! When Sweetpea was being entertained by Chuck E. Cheese, Bella whispered in my ear she'd make it worth my while to be a good sport about this. Then she gently sucked on my earlobe and gave me a wink. God, I love this woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment