Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Business Arrangement - Chapter 9




Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream/vision.


Edward POV

"Edward," Bella said, smiling and grabbing my hand, leading me toward her building, "probation is over."

Understanding dawned on my face with a slow smile and we went into the building together.


Fucking finally! Finally I've shown Isabella she can trust me! I wasn't going to screw up again. I knew Alice would have my balls in a vice grip. But right now I didn't want to think about Alice – my thoughts, mind, and hands were consumed with Isabella and my tongue was invading her mouth.

I didn't want to give her building security a free show in the elevator, so I kept my body shielding hers and continued to nip at her lips with mine. My hands were at her waist, pulling her ever-closer to me.

Once inside her apartment, I couldn't get close enough to the object of my desire. My fingertips skimmed along the edge of her collar, silently asking permission to go lower, as my mouth claimed hers again and again.

I got the impression she liked the sight of me in a suit as right after her apartment door closed, she pushed me up against the door and continued kissing me hungrily as her hands ran all over me. It seemed she quickly grew impatient with me wearing that suit, so she ran her hands underneath the shoulders of my jacket and slid it down my arms. Then her fingers deftly unbuttoned my shirt. I tried to keep my hands still, but I barely wanted to keep my hands off her for one moment. I was glad I had to dress hurriedly in the car on the way to the benefit earlier so I skipped cufflinks. Isabella's hands were running up and down my arms, freeing my body of my shirt, feeling like silk on my skin.

Her body seemed to hum in agreement as I encircled my arms around her and slowly unzipped her dress. As I continued my assault on her mouth and tongue – and she gave back just as good – her hands were running over the hot naked skin of my chest, causing me to falter a bit as it felt so damn good, but I needed to stay on task and pleasure her.

I walked Isabella backward and pinned her up against the back of the couch as I ghosted kisses down her neck and into her cleavage. My arms went around her to lift her up and I gently sat her on top of the couch. She was at a much better level now for me to taste her beautiful breasts.

My fingertips were back at her collar, which was now at a much lower angle due to me unzipping her dress. I wanted to be gentle, but I needed her so badly! My mouth claimed hers again, almost roughly, as I worked the red material down her body. She seemed to work her arms through the arm holes quickly so that her hands were back in my hair, pulling me closer to her. She wanted me just as much!

"Oh Isabella," I breathed as I started to chuckle lightly. Then I caught sight of her lovely breasts encased in a red strapless lace bra that had some fine sequin detailing along the edges. That chuckle died in my throat as wanton lust tore through me. My eyes snapped to hers. "Seattle?" I asked roughly. She nodded and brought my mouth back to hers once again. Holy fuck! I wanted to send Victoria's Secret a well-worded thank you note, but not right now – maybe in about six weeks, when I was done ravishing Isabella's body.

My fingers quickly made their way to Isabella's nipples, tweaking them and making them harden under my touch. She was moaning and whispering my name through our kisses. I pulled the material down so her nipples were exposed and I brought one of my fingers to her mouth. "Suck, love," I whispered to her. She did, greedily. I took that finger and swirled it around one of her nipples. Then I followed with my wet mouth.

She had kicked off her shoes somewhere in the process and was now pulling me to her with her legs wrapped around my middle. I could feel her wet heat through her dress that was between us. She was attempting to create some friction any way she could. I kissed back up her neck, still palming her beautiful breasts, and breathed, "Love, am I frustrating you?"

"Yes," she said, which came out somewhere between a pant and a whine. I reached around her to unhook and remove that lovely bra. Then came the task of getting under all that white slip material to Isabella's center. She seemed to want to help, in the worst way. "Edward, please," she begged.

"Oh love, I'll get there. I just like enjoying you along the way," I teased. Finally, I lifted up the last of that frothy material and found the sexy accompaniment to that strapless bra – barely-there red panties with more fine sequin detailing. I looked back into her eyes and kissed her again. I asked with my voice low, "Did you wear these panties just for me, love?"

With a furious shake of her head, I slid my finger over her wetness with her panties still on. This elicited a deep groan from my love. I continued to kiss her deeply and nip at her earlobe occasionally until I finally pushed her panties aside and plunged one of my fingers into her wetness. That earned me a scream of pleasure. I brought that finger to my mouth and licked it clean.

"Love, take me to your bedroom. I want to taste you properly."

I fit Isabella close against me again and she guided me to her bedroom through more kisses. I set her on the floor for just a moment so I could remove her beautiful dress and then she was back in my arms. I could not get enough of her mouth and one of my hands was holding up her ass and the fingers from my other hand were trying to sneak their way into her wetness again. Then Isabella bit me gently on the right side of my neck where my neck met my shoulder. A pure jolt of adrenaline and lust shot through me. Was she a vampire in a previous life? I didn't know, but that shit was turning me on like crazy.

At that same moment, I believe there was a small ripping sound and those cute little red panties were nothing but a shred of fabric in my hand. I placed Isabella on the bed and worked my mouth down her body with my mouth and tongue, finally ending up exactly where I wanted to be – her delicious, dripping pussy.

My long fingers opened up her delicious folds and I plunged my tongue inside her. A moan of pure ecstasy came from deep within Isabella's throat. There was no way I was going to waste one drop of this pure honey coming from her, as I was bringing it out with my fingers and lapping it up with my tongue.

My tongue swirled furiously around her clit until I took it gently in my teeth and nipped at it. Isabella arched up off the bed and her hands flew to my hair, further assuring I wasn't going anywhere until she was satisfied. I wouldn't dream of it anyway, but I liked the thought that she had control over me for this brief moment of time when I was all hers. Who was I kidding? Ever since she'd walked into that conference room for that interview, I'd been doing whatever I could to be all hers.

The expression on Isabella's face as she rode out her orgasm was one of pure bliss. I was glad I had a front-row seat to experience that. At first, she clamped my face in between her thighs and then her body wanted to writhe around the bed in pure pleasure. I held her thighs to me and continued to lick and suck her as she continued to moan and scream in delight. When she finally begged off, I let go and then just kissed and nipped down her thighs.

When I heard Isabella say she needed me, I was instantly ramrod hard. Not that I wasn't hard when we came in the door, but I became harder when I heard those words fall from her lips – especially when I saw the look of love, lust, and desire all wrapped up in her eyes. I can't tell you what become of my pants, because the next thing I knew I was naked and hovering above her.

"Is this what you want, Isabella?" I breathed into her ear, kissing it.

"Yes, Edward," she answered back as she brought her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my ass. As I sank into her, she moaned in appreciation and said, "Oh, Edward, this is what I've wanted for so long – just you and me."

"Me too, love," I responded as I started to move within her. This – this connection – was what had been missing between us and it felt so damn good to have it back. "I'm so sorry, love, for everything."

"Shhhh, Edward. Just make love to me," she replied. She's such a wise woman. Someone should put her in for Time magazine's Woman of the Year. I did just that. Everything slipped right into place between us that had been missing before as I made love to my beautiful Isabella.

Afterward, we got under the covers and cuddled. I'm not one of those guys who just starts sawing logs as soon as they have sex – I'm Edward Cullen! I can't say I didn't take full advantage of Isabella's nakedness and pull on her nipples to make them incredibly erect again, which then caused me to have to suck them. And I also took liberties with her delicious naked pussy by stroking my fingers through her still-wet folds and making her orgasm a time or two more. That's the kind of guy I am.

As I woke the next morning with my arms gripping the pillow beneath my head, my mind immediately returned to the night I just experienced with Isabella. My mind couldn't keep up with the adjectives – epic, phenomenal, incredible – they all applied. And why wasn't the source of all that pleasure still in her own bed with me? Oh no! She didn't turn the tables on me, did she? Would she leave me in the morning like I did her? Please, God, no!

In my panic, I sat up in bed, all remnants of sleep gone from my head. It was then I smelled bacon frying in a pan. Isabella was cooking for me? Sweet Jesus! My feet hit the floor and my eyes spied my black boxer briefs lying in the chair next to the bed. I didn't remember leaving them there the night before. Where I left my clothing last night was the least of my concerns. Experiencing Isabella anew was. I slipped on my briefs and strode out to the kitchen.

There, in that tiny New York kitchen, was lovely Isabella in only my white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, concentrating on a skillet full of bacon. I knew right then and there this was what I wanted for the rest of my life. There would never be anyone else for me. She was it.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my lips into her hair at her neck, kissing her, and said in my morning-rough voice, "Marry me."

She smiled with a giggle and said, "I can't, Edward. I'm cooking bacon!"

"Hmm," I replied, "How about when you're done with the bacon?"

"Before the eggs?" she asked.

"Definitely!" I affirmed as I turned her around and tweaked one of her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger. This earned me an appreciative hum and I kissed her fully on the lips. Needless to say, the bacon was a bit well-done that morning, but that's all right with me – no complaints here.

After our showers, I wanted to get out of the apartment for a while or we'd never get out of bed – not that I was complaining about that at all – but I wanted to have Isabella take a look at something. It was warm enough I left my jacket at Isabella's and wore my shirt sleeves rolled up just as she'd had them when she was cooking breakfast. Being enveloped in her scent on my shirt was a heady experience. Isabella found us matching New York Yankees baseball caps which she plopped on our heads before we made it out the door. She thought I wouldn't be as recognizable with a baseball cap on my trademark hair.

Just as she was going to ask me where we were going, I pulled her into the door of Cartier Jewelers. "Isabella," I said, "I just want you to look at a few things; maybe get your correct ring size. I may not be officially asking you to marry me today, but I will be asking you soon." She huffed a little in annoyance, but she complied. As the staff was taking care of my beautiful girl, a brilliant plan was forming in my head.

There was one round sparkling solitaire that captured Isabella's attention as she kept going back to it and I knew that was the engagement ring for her. After I gave the jeweler my credit card information and asking for it to be sized, we went to lunch at a restaurant near Central Park.

While we were at lunch, she got a text message on her phone from Alice, telling her that Alice would be spending the rest of the weekend with Jasper and to expect her home after dinner on Sunday. She giggled a little and called her a "hussy." I didn't want to seem presumptuous so I asked, "Isabella, may I spend the rest of the weekend with you?"

"Of course you can, silly. You don't even need to ask!" she responded. "What would you like to do?" I waggled my eyebrows at her and she smacked me gently on the arm. "Besides that, you perv!"

Hey – she asked! I'd like nothing better than a weekend doing Isabella, thank you for asking. We decided to watch some of her extensive DVD collection and just relax. Isabella decided we could also order in some food since I probably didn't get that opportunity, with that staff at the house catering to anything I wanted to eat. I just shook my head at her.

On our way back to the apartment, it began raining. We ran the rest of the way as we didn't bring an umbrella and we'd been a bit preoccupied to be listening to the weather report. I didn't have anything to change into as I only had the one set of clothes. I stripped down to my boxer briefs and Isabella threw a blanket at me to cover up with.

"What's the matter, love? Can't handle the hotness emanating from this body?" I asked. She just rolled her eyes and went to change her clothes. What? I thought it was a perfectly legitimate question.

We sat down to watch the first of a couple of movies. I ended up sharing my blanket with her because I'm nice like that. Was it because I was playing with her hair? Was it because my mouth and tongue kept kissing her ear? I don't know, but before I knew it, Isabella was on top of me underneath my blanket, telling me she had to have me right now. Well, yes ma'am. I let her take charge and she did – so very well. I'm going to watch more movies with Isabella. I didn't know they were the key to getting her worked up.

Waking up on Sunday morning, listening to the rain splattering on the bedroom window, with Isabella curled up next to me was the most comforting thing I'd ever experienced. I attempted to smooth out her hair, which resembled a haystack at the moment – guess we'd been a bit boisterous in our lovemaking the night before. She mumbled something about it being time to get up. I said it was time to just lie here quietly, listen to the rain and enjoy each other. She snuggled closer and we did just that.

Our Sunday was fun – we talked about us, we had fresh take-out, we made love on several more surfaces of her apartment – and it solidified in my mind that this was the woman I wanted in my life forever. Now I just needed to put my brilliant plan into the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment