Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Business Arrangement - Chapter 11



Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream/vision. Please don't steal my original work.

Chapter 11 – Commitments and Faraway Destinations

Alice POV

This past week had been so much fun! Bella's father, Charlie, had been visiting from Forks and was staying with the Cullen family. He'd always been like a second father to me. Bella had asked Carlisle and Esme not to overwhelm him with social engagements as her father wasn't terribly social on his own. Just sitting down for a normal family dinner together in the Cullen home was much more social interaction than Charlie had seen in a very long time. He took it in good stride, though, and kept his eye-rolling to a minimum.

He kept up his good spirits through tuxedo fittings and most other things we put him through. I got to be his tour guide through New York as Bella and Edward were finishing up some things at work before they embarked on their honeymoon. Workaholics – who can stand them?

Bella's mom and stepfather, Renee and Phil, had arrived just last night due to Phil's schedule with his minor league baseball team. They were staying at a hotel in town since Charlie was staying at the Cullen's. They were leaving soon after the wedding. The boys – yes, that's what I call Edward and Jasper – along with Bella and myself – had dinner with the Dwyer's last night.

Afterwards, Bella and I came back to our apartment and I had made sure Bella got her required sleep so she would be a well-rested bride in the morning. I rubbed her down with some soothing lavender lotion to aid in her sleep.

And now – well, all that had come crashing down on us. Bella had woken up around midnight with a migraine. I knew it was the stress of the upcoming wedding, the press, and the list just goes on and on. I got her some medication and a cool cloth for her forehead and let her sleep. This morning, she wasn't much better. It was time to tell the handsome groom. I picked up my phone to text him.

Hey, E, we've got a DEFCON 3 situation going on here. – A

What do you mean? - E

Migraine city is what I mean. – A

Dammit. – E


That's what I'd say. Just don't expect a radiant bride coming down the aisle. – A

Meds? - E

Of course! I'm letting her sleep as long as I can before she absolutely has to get ready. – A

OK. Thank you for everything. Love you. – E


You too. I'll keep you posted. – A

And it was true – I did love Edward, but only in that soon-to-be brother-in-law sort of way, not in the swoony romantic type of love way. I had my own swoony man to love. Speaking of which…

Meet you at the altar in the gazebo, sweetie? - A

Of course, baby. I'll be the best man there. – J

I love you. – A

I love you infinitely more. – J


No wonder I loved him. He was so funny and perceptive. He knew exactly what I needed when I needed it. He was definitely getting something in the horizontal mambo kind of way later on today – you can guarantee it.

Now it was time to wake up the bride to get her in the shower so we could get her ready for her 11 a.m. walk down the aisle. I had arranged for Enrique to come to our apartment to style our hair. I was glad we had chosen a hairstyle for Bella where most of it flowed down her back so there would be minimal stress to her head.

Soon, Enrique was behind us, we were dressed in our wedding finery, and Sam was driving us to the Cullen home on Long Island. Sam and I were speaking quietly in the front of the car while Bella had her eyes closed in the back. I was glad Bella's doctor had been invited to her wedding. He had brought a vial of her migraine medication that he would administer by injection if her migraine wasn't better right before they left for their honeymoon. They had a long flight ahead of them – to the beautiful and romantic Paris, France.

At the Cullen mansion, I helped Bella out of the car in her simple but beautiful gown. I briefed Charlie on the situation with her head. I kissed her on the cheek and said, "Bells, just focus on Edward. He will help you get through this. I know he can."

I took my place at the entrance to the Cullen garden and gave the signal to the pianist that we had arrived and were ready to begin. I could see the boys standing in the gazebo, waiting for us.

Edward POV

I could see Alice and Charlie clearly, but all I could see of Isabella was part of her dress that flared out from her body at the bottom. I was glad the sun was shining. Isabella had told me once if she had a migraine, she preferred the sun to shine than for it to be a cloudy day. The clouds actually diffused the sun and made the glare much worse for her. I wished I could take her away from all this – the stress of it all – and just marry her at the courthouse and be off to Paris on the next plane, but that would never do for the family and friends who were gathered here to witness our vows.

We'd been over it several times – it was just Isabella marrying Edward – although we both knew that wasn't exactly true. The life I'd been born into wasn't going to make things as simple as we wanted them to be. We did have a say in what media outlets were allowed at our nuptials – People Weekly magazine and one local newspaper. The color choice was simple – black, white and red. Red roses were the only flowers used in our wedding – not counting the plethora of flowers in my mother's garden. Isabella did draw the line at carrying two hundred of them up the aisle. Symbolically one hundred each were placed on both sides of the gazebo in reference to my covert operation of several months ago.

As soon as I could look into her eyes, I would know the level of pain she was in and I would know how long we'd be available to our guests. She was the most important person to me this day and every day – I'd finally learned that lesson. I had a stupid grin on my face – I couldn't help it. My lovely bride was coming toward me. It was the moment we'd waited for.

Finally, I could see Isabella. She was carrying a dozen red roses in a bouquet which was accented with rhinestones that caught the sunlight. My little vixen soon-to-be wife was trying to kill me before she made it up the aisle as I distinctly remembered that beautiful bra and panty set she was wearing the day we made love in my office and the day I proposed. I forced my mind to keep itself on task and not about dragging her off to the nearest bedroom. I was pretty sure the minister would insist we say our vows prior to me doing that.

Then Charlie was pulling the veil back over Isabella's head and kissing her on the cheek. I noticed she kept her eyes closed during that small exchange. When I descended the gazebo steps, took her hand, and brought her back up the steps with me, she kept her eyes trained on me. She stayed that way through the entire ceremony. It didn't last that long and soon we were kissing and being announced to the gathered crowd as "Mr. and Mrs. Edward Cullen."

The crowd moved to the luncheon tents set up in another area of the expansive yard. I knew inside the tents were round tables set for eight with white linen tablecloths, heavy sparkling silverware, red linen napkins, and a flickering white pillar candle set in a glass hurricane holder in the center of each table. Each place setting had a thin band of black around the edge. It's amazing the things you notice when you're not trying to freak out about your bride not being her absolute best.

Isabella and I moved on to wedding photos. Our photographer was fantastic. She and her assistants had been taking candid photos throughout the ceremony. She let us see a few of them on her digital camera and they looked exactly like what we wanted. Isabella's eyes were trained on mine through most of the photos and I didn't mind at all. Shouldn't a new bride look like she's besotted with her new husband? I knew why she was doing it – it was the only thing keeping her head on her shoulders until she could get some relief from her head. I think my very favorite photo from the day was a candid Isabella and I took on the spur of the moment on an old swing Emmett, Jasper and I used to swing on when we were kids. I sat on the swing, then the photographer had Isabella nestle on my lap, facing me, with her arms around my neck. The look of pure devotion and fun we had toward each other in that moment would forever live in my memory.

We moved to the luncheon tents and ate a bit, then gave each other civilized bites of wedding cake. I can never understand why couples insist on shoving cake in each other's mouths. Do they do it for a laugh? I'm not certain, but Isabella and I are not that way.

My mother could certainly plan a party. This one would likely go on the rest of the day with dancing and such. My beautiful bride and I needed to get to the airport. Sam was standing by at the helicopter, waiting to take us to the airport. Alice helped Isabella change into a beautiful indigo blue dress and I changed into a suit and tie. Might as well make an impression on Paris!

After we received numerous well wishes from the crowd, Isabella's doctor followed us out to the helicopter and administered her medication right before we took off. He explained it would likely make her sleepy. She wasn't that thrilled with receiving an injection, but she desperately wanted her migraine gone – and I couldn't agree more!

Bella POV

I woke up somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean – or the "Big Pond" as we Americans call it. I felt so much better! Was my wedding a dream? I looked down at my left hand. No, there nestled next to my platinum engagement ring was my platinum wedding ring with the delicate swirls on it. From what I could remember, the wedding had been gorgeous. I wish I had been able to enjoy it more. It had been as simple as Edward and I could make it considering he was Edward Cullen. And now I was Bella Cullen – that was going to take some getting used to.

I took in my surroundings and saw my gorgeous husband stretched out prone in the seat next to me. He'd done so much to make sure our wedding day was perfect! No wonder he was sleeping. He deserved it. I spied a Coke can on his tray table and picked it up. Score! There was some left and I drank it down. The flight attendant noticed my action and asked me if I'd like one of my own. I nodded and she brought another, along with a cup of ice. After drinking my fill, I nestled back in my seat and just had to reach a hand out to push back some of my husband's sex hair that had flopped in his face while he was sleeping.

"Mmmmmm," he rumbled deep in his chest. His hand came up to catch mine. Without opening his eyes, he asked, "Are you feeling better, love?"

"Yes. Much," I replied with a smile in my voice.

He continued as he laced his fingers through mine, "You better get more sleep, Mrs. Cullen. I have big plans for you once we arrive in Paris." And he waggled his eyebrows at me. How does he do that in his partial wakefulness? Brat.

Once we arrived in Paris and went through customs, we went to our hotel. Of course, traveling with Edward on our honeymoon shouldn't have been awe-inspiring to me by this point, but it was. Our room had the perfect view of the Eiffel Tower right outside a pair of French doors. And yes, you could see the Eiffel Tower from the bed. I'm sure he was going to use that to his advantage later.

But as it was morning when we arrived, he insisted we stay up and adjust ourselves to the local time. We visited the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe before eating lunch. After lunch, we spent the afternoon at the Louvre, admiring all types of works of art. It was awe-inspiring!

While in Paris, we also visited the Notre Dame Cathedral (where we did not run into the hunchback – thank you very much), the Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Sacre Coeur and Montemarte, and took a romantic boat tour of the Seine River. Edward was adamant that we see everything!

We stayed connected to the office as well. I think a bit of Edward's workaholic behavior had rubbed off on me as well. Although, we only checked in once a day and that was the end of that – only to see if there were any emergencies. Usually Jasper had everything covered, which didn't surprise either one of us. But we gave bits of advice where needed.

And the lovemaking! I don't know what it is about Paris – but I felt particularly swoony in Edward's presence. Was it because I was on my honeymoon? Was it because Edward is particularly handsome? It is because Paris is the City of Love? I don't know – but I was more turned on than a cat on a hot tin roof.

I didn't have a tinge of a migraine even though I was taking my normal medications. Was sex with Edward the cure to migraines? Well, I certainly wasn't going to advertise that as the cure to anyone else! Get your own damn cure!

By the time we went to bed that first night in Paris, Edward was beyond aroused as well - maybe because I'd been rubbing up against him like a proverbial cat all day. I couldn't keep my hands off him. I wanted to climb inside his suit at every opportunity. It's his entire fault for looking so damn delectable in a suit in the first place.

He had me undressed before I barely knew what was happening Рalthough I was well aware of undressing him. I giggled when I saw his boxer briefs. Apparently Jasper had made him wear a pair that looked like a tuxedo that proclaimed "groom" going down one leg. No matter Рthey went well with the white lacy bra and panty set I was wearing that said "bride" in rhinestones across my ass. We're nothing if not clich̩.

I remember earlier Edward and I had been enjoying our dinner out on our tiny balcony and the French doors were still open. As he slid inside my very wet opening, he said roughly in my ear, "Isabella love, I want to hear you. I want all of Paris to hear how good I make you feel." As his talented fingers kept strumming my clit, I didn't care who heard me as I kept shouting his name and moaning. If my eyes could've focused on anything, I suppose I could've seen the beautiful Eiffel Tower all lit up; but the things Edward could do to my body – those were the only things I could focus on.

Other times we made love slowly and gently, taking our time and enjoying each other. I couldn't decide which I liked more – the slow and easy times or the times when he was commanding and in control. I loved it all.

Since Edward has so much money – yes, feel free to insert an eyeroll here – he rented the Eiffel Tower for a "private function" for an hour after it was closed to the public one evening. He requested I wear a dress and heels. Was his family going to surprise us at one of the restaurants there? He wasn't giving me any hints.

We stepped inside the elevator and rode it all the way to the top. The elevator operator discreetly left us and took the elevator back down to the bottom. It was a beautiful clear dark night and we could see all of Paris from our bird's eye view. It was absolutely gorgeous!

Edward stepped close behind me and wrapped his arms around me with me inside his coat. This was very romantic. Count on Edward to go the extra mile! Then he was kissing down my neck and sucking on my earlobe. I turned my head to kiss him back. He shook his head a bit and said, "Just feel, Isabella. Hold onto the railing and look out at beautiful Paris." I did as requested and wondered what he was up to.

Before long, his hands came up to my breasts and they were kneading on my flesh there. It didn't take long for my nipples to stand at attention under his expert ministrations.

His hands soon moved lower down and I think I heard him mutter a "tsk" when he found I was wearing panties. He wouldn't give me any hints earlier so I had no clue where we were going or who we were meeting. He ripped them off me with a little tug and asked me to spread my legs a bit. I did so immediately.

Edward's hands were opening up the folds of my pussy and stroking me, making me so very wet. He encouraged me, "Mmmm…yes, love. Let Paris know how I make you feel." With two of his fingers inside me and his thumb circling my clit, I came over and over again. I didn't know how much a French whore moaned, but I'm sure I was rivaling her skills at the moment.

I had barely gotten my wits about me again when the elevator arrived back on the top floor again. It was time for us to go. Edward kept a firm hold on me since my knees felt a bit like jelly. When we arrived back in our hotel room, we made love up against the wall right inside the door. I could barely contain myself. I wanted him right and now. He smirked a bit later and said, "Love, I think I like you like this."

"Yeah, you've just created a monster! You'll be sorry!" I replied.

The rest of our honeymoon was full of more relaxing and more lovemaking. I would never get enough of Edward – even if we lived to be 105 years old. I didn't ever want to go back to real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment