Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream. Rated M for language and lemons.

EPOV

I woke up pretty early the next morning. My beautiful angel Bella was still asleep next to me, her hair fanned out on the pillow. I thought of yesterday’s events – that wonderful blow job she had given me in the car. I had been a little freaked out that someone was going to catch us, but that sort of added to the erotic thrill once she got going. My baby truly did have a magic mouth.

I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest whenever she introduced me as her “everything.” That meant the world to me. She was my everything, too, and I wanted everyone to know that shit – and soon! I enjoyed meeting her family, even the extended members. They were very nice, even Jake. We may have sized each other up for a moment or two after that hug he gave her, but I could sense us becoming friends because of this beautiful woman we both knew. Charlie seemed a little cool at first, but that seemed to pass. Once we moved on to dinner and embarrassing the love of my life, I fit right in with everyone else. I did keep her very close to me, holding her hand or kissing her fingers.

Right now, as much as I’d like to pull Bella to the floor with me to take care of this morning wood issue I had that was settling right in between her beautiful ass cheeks, I needed to get up. I went to the bathroom and calmed myself down. Then I hoped I wasn’t too late to catch Charlie alone.

I headed down the stairs and found Charlie drinking his morning coffee at the kitchen table. He greeted me, “Hi Edward. Want some coffee?”

“Sure,” I answered, picking up a nearby cup from the rack and pouring myself a cup. I settled myself into the chair opposite him and continued, “Charlie, thank you so much for inviting me along with Bella for Thanksgiving. I love being able to do things for her that make her happy.”

Charlie looked at me and said, “Yeah, Edward, no problem. I can see that you make her pretty happy, too. It’s been a long time since she’s been truly happy. She and Jake – well, she probably told you – they dated for awhile, but they just basically were friends.”

“Yes. She told me about her relationship with Jake.”

Charlie just grunted in agreement.

I continued on. “Bella and I have been dating since July. I love your daughter, Chief Swan, more than my own life.”

Charlie held up his hand and said, “Hold on, Edward. Don’t go all ‘Chief Swan’ on me. I’m not writing you a speeding ticket. What are you trying to say?”

I think I may have blushed just then – and I much preferred leaving the blushing to Bella. “Well, Charlie, I know Bella is an independent woman and probably wouldn’t appreciate it if I asked you for your permission to marry her. So I’m asking for your blessing on us getting married.” I think that all came out in a big rush and halfway unintelligible – at least it seemed that way to me.

Charlie smiled sneakily at me, “Does she know you’re going to ask her?”

I did exhale then and said, “Yes, definitely. I’ve told her before I’m going to ask her to marry me. I just haven’t told her when yet. And I didn’t want to do it without talking to you first.”

He clapped me on the shoulder over the small table, still smiling, and said, “You definitely have my blessing, kid.” Then he got a far-away look in his eye and muttered to himself, “My baby girl – marrying a doctor – wow.”

Charlie looked back at me and said, “Did you pick out a ring yet?”

I smiled and said, “Yes. I took her to Tiffany’s and had her try some on, even though we didn’t buy one at the time.”

He let out a slow whistle and replied, “Wow – Tiffany’s! Well, Edward, you promise you’ll take care of my baby girl?”

“Of course, Charlie – with everything I have!”

We sat there then, grinning at each other like idiots and we heard footsteps on the stairs. We both quickly picked up different sections of the newspaper that was lying on the table. I was never so glad to see Sue Clearwater in all my life, and I barely knew the woman. I just knew if it was Bella, she’d be able to see right through to the conversation I just had with her father.

All too soon, we had eaten breakfast, packed up the car, wished Charlie a good day at work with Bella giving her dad a big hug and kiss, she and I had given Sue a goodbye hug, and we were on our way back home. A little over four hours and I’d finally be able to ravish this fine woman sitting next to me. There wasn’t much traffic on the two-lane road between Forks and Port Angeles, so I reached over and tweaked one of her nipples. “Edward!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, baby?” I countered back, with what I hoped was one of my devastatingly handsome crooked smiles.

“You cannot just molest me on the road!”

“Hmmm,” I said thoughtfully, “I think we just passed that rest area on that end of Crescent Lake. Let’s see if there’s another one at the other end!”

Bella just laughed and called me a pervert. Hey, it was her idea in the first place!

“So, baby,” I continued, “what do you think about looking for a house? I hate coming home at night to just a dinner cooked by you and not having you there. Plus neither one of our places is big enough for all our stuff. And I know we want to have kids.”

“Really, Edward? Looking for a house during the holidays? Are you serious?” Bella responded.

Well, she did have a point there. Damn. When did she have to get so smart?

I looked over at her and replied back, “OK, but right after?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, darling, right after.” She reached over and held my hand then. I loved her holding my hand. Or maybe she was holding my hand so I couldn’t molest her nipples any more. Hmmm… never could tell. Just in case, I drove a bit faster than the speed limit. I needed to feel her again.

We arrived back at Bella’s apartment and you could say I was moving at superhuman speed because I wanted our shit out of the car and in the house immediately. She was giggling at me and was trying to slow me down. I carried all the bags and I still managed to get the door unlocked and the bags inside. She was slowly coming up the stairs and I went back to get her, hauling her happy ass over my shoulder. She was outright laughing now. Dammit – when I want something, I want it now!

I turned around inside her apartment, shut and locked her front door and carried Bella to her bedroom. I threw her gently on the bed and attacked her mouth with mine. She matched me tongue for tongue. The little minx – she’d been teasing me all along – she’d wanted this just as much as me! Our mouths broke apart as my tongue slid down her throat. Her hands fisted in my hair as my tongue and mouth worked its way back up her neck to her earlobe. “Edward,” she whispered.

I whispered right back, “Yes, baby, I want you.”

She responded, “I want you too – so much.” Our clothes couldn’t be discarded quickly enough.

I looked down at Bella, her gloriously naked soft skin glowing underneath me in the afternoon sunlight filtering in through the window, and whispered, “Baby, you are so beautiful.” She blushed slightly and I moved my mouth down to one of her perfect pink nipples. I loved the feeling as it puckered up inside my wet mouth. I also loved hearing those moans of pleasure that fell from her lovely lips. I gave some attention to her other nipple as well, so they were both well-loved. One of my hands trailed down to her pussy. The moment I touched it, her hips bucked up to meet my fingers. “Mmm, baby, you are soaking wet.”

“Edward, please,” she panted. My fingers dipped into her wet folds, enjoying her wetness. My middle and index fingers slid easily inside her as my thumb rested over her clit. She ground against my hand again.

“Anxious, baby?” I hoped my voice was somewhat seductive. I was so aroused watching her that I didn’t know if I was squeaking that out or if I was dreaming it. She nodded her head and moaned affirmatively. My thumb began circling her clit. One of Bella’s hands was in my hair, the other was grabbing the comforter beside her – twisting it. My mouth went back to sucking her perfect nipples. Her hips were bucking like crazy. I finally placed one of my thighs over hers so she couldn’t move around as much. I wanted her to have the most exquisite orgasm she could. She was panting and moaning and almost begging for release. “Baby, I want you to come for me. You don’t ever have to hold back for me. I want you to show me how much I please you. You like what I’m doing to your wet, hot little pussy?” With an aroused scream that shot straight to my dick, she went over the edge into her orgasm.

She barely gave herself anytime for recovery before rolling me on my back and settling herself on my very erect dick. “I need you inside me now, Edward.” Well, yes ma’am, if you insist, my love. Far be it from me to not do her bidding immediately. I loved having her on top of me, especially with that afternoon sunlight through the window. I would never get tired of seeing this woman I loved this way. And that she loved me back was even more amazing. Yes, I was getting all sappy, per usual, but you already knew that about me, and I didn’t want to shoot my load into her in the first twenty seconds. Being inside Bella felt too damn good – feeling those tight pussy walls clenched around my dick. Finally, I did explode inside her, but not before I caressed her little clit between us so that she came again with me.

We decided to take a nap after that before doing anything else too strenuous.

BPOV

A woman in a long dark cloak was coming towards Edward and me. I couldn’t see her face as it was shrouded in a hood of some type. Why the hell was it so foggy? Probably because we lived in fucking Seattle. I couldn’t see her face. Edward had his arm around me and we quietly watched the woman approach. She appeared to be about the same age as we were. She stopped about twenty feet from us and pulled a scroll from her cloak. She unrolled it slowly and began speaking. Her words seemed strange and out of cadence and I could not make them out.

One of her hands remained at the top of the scroll and her other hand beckoned Edward forward with her finger. It seemed she wanted him to come with her for some reason. She rolled the scroll back up and placed it back inside her cloak. Edward dropped his arm from around me immediately and went to follow the woman without a backward glance in my direction.

I had to keep him here with me. “Edward!” I yelled, “Come back. I love you. Stay with me.” For some reason I could not see, my feet were unable to move forward. “Edward, please!” I said, hysteria rising in my voice. I was crying uncontrollably now, as I could no longer see his tall figure through the mist. “Edward,” I sobbed out, “please don’t leave me…please.”

I then heard a concerned velvet voice through the mist, “Bella…honey, wake up, my love.” My eyes flew open and looked into Edward’s concerned green eyes above me. Oh my god – it was only a dream, but still, I could not stop crying. Edward held me to him as I cried. His strong, sure hands made circles of comfort on my back. He must have covered us up with the blanket at the end of the bed when we had finished our lovemaking earlier and now I was snug and warm against him.

When my tears were spent, he kissed my cheeks and wiped away any remaining tears with the pads of his thumbs. He was so sweet and gentle with me – even when I was freaking out. He asked me softly, “Do you want to talk about it?” I shook my head “no.” He continued, “Baby, I don’t know what your bad dream was about, but I hate to have you wake up screaming out that you think I’m going to leave you. Is this because we haven’t gotten engaged yet?” Again, I shook my head “no.”

Edward pulled away from me a bit so he could look right into my eyes again. He said, “Bella, I’m not ever going to leave you. I love you with everything that I am. Hopefully, with the good Lord willing and the creek don’t rise, I’ll be here to annoy the hell out of you for many more years to come.” That got a little smile out of me. He continued, “Besides, baby, I may not like getting in trouble with you, but I like being around for the punishment you dish out.” I did have to laugh at that.

He continued, “So, baby, do you want to cook dinner here or go out to eat with those cranky-ass people who have been shopping all day?” I was up for the challenge, so I agreed with going out. We decided on the Olive Garden. When we got inside, we discovered a waiting list which wasn’t surprising, but we also found Carlisle and Esme waiting for a table. Carlisle changed their reservations to a table for four so we could sit with them.

Dinner was fun, with lots of laughing about silly happenings at work. Carlisle definitely had kept Esme up on all the news from the hospital, so she wasn’t in the dark about any of the people we were talking about. When we got to dessert, Edward decided to skip that. I thought that was a little strange – usually he was all about dessert. Carlisle insisted on paying for everything. Augh – doctors. I couldn’t do a thing with them. We thanked them for a lovely evening. Before we left, Edward said he wanted to stop in the restroom. He’d been in there quite a while and I was getting concerned. I thought about getting one of the wait staff to go check on him when he finally staggered out. He had only had one beer and then water the rest of the evening to drink, so I knew he wasn’t drunk.

“Edward, what’s wrong?” I immediately asked, going to his side and wrapping my arm around his waist.

He answered, “Baby, I don’t feel good. Can we just go home? I just vomited for forever in the bathroom.” He fished his keys out of his jeans pocket and handed them to me. Then his arm settled around my shoulders.

I got him out to the car, where he immediately pushed the passenger seat into the reclining position. I’d never seen Edward sick before and I was very concerned. “Are you going to be ok?” I asked, when I got in and started the car.

His face and skin were flushed as he threw his arm over his eyes. “I hope so. It’s probably just the flu.”

I drove like a mad woman, but still being careful as the person most important to me in the world was next to me in the car and not feeling good. I knew he just needed to get home and into bed. I mentally took stock of my cabinets. Being the girlfriend of a doctor, I was well-stocked for any medication I may need – nothing I’d need a prescription for – but certainly anything over-the-counter. I had some chicken noodle soup. The only thing I didn’t have was 7-Up. As soon as I got Edward into bed, I’d run down to the convenience store near my apartment and pick some up.

I got Edward installed into bed, gave him some cold/flu medication, ran down to the store and was back in a flash. I went into the bathroom and got a cold washcloth for his forehead as I thought that would be comforting to him. I went into the bedroom, sat beside him on the bed, lay the washcloth on his forehead, and stroked his handsome cheek. He had such a little boy quality to him when he was sleeping. I got up and left the bedroom, jostling the bed as little as possible.

There was one good thing about scrapbooking. It was a quiet hobby that I could do while the love of my life was sick and didn’t need to be disturbed. I did take some time out to make him a silly get well card with Scooby Doo on the front. Did he like Scooby Doo? I don’t know but I’d find out when he opened the card. I was just about finished with the scrapbook albums from Edward’s growing up years. I hoped he would like my gift. It certainly was much better than lugging all these beautiful pictures around in a box. Through them, I got to “meet” his parents and see the beautiful people who raised such a lovely son. I wished I could actually meet them someday, but that was not to be.

After working for quite awhile on that project, I grew tired, so I snuggled up on the couch to sleep. I was sleeping quite well for a few hours until I heard Edward’s rough voice call from the bedroom, “Bella? Baby?”

I oriented myself a bit before flying off the couch so I didn’t twist my ankle again or worse. I went into the bedroom and said, “Yes, Edward?”

“Baby, where were you? I like it when you sleep beside me.” I could only see a very faint outline of him sitting up in bed, but he appeared to be pouting a little.

I went over to sit by him on the bed and cupped the side of his face, “Well, I didn’t want to disturb you. How are you feeling?”

“Still like shit.” With that, he flopped back down on the bed again.

“It’s probably time for more meds. I’ll get you more. Plus I’ll get your washcloth cool again. You’re still burning up.”

His hand snaked out to my thigh and said with that damn crooked smile of his, “That’s ‘cause I’m warm for your form, baby.”

I giggled, swatted his hand away, and said, “Edward! Be good!” I got up, got him more medication, and cooled off his washcloth. When I got back to his side of the bed, I said, “Take a drink of this 7-Up, please.”

He leaned up on one arm and took a weak pull through the straw. He said, weakly, “Aww, baby, you got me a bendy straw. You must love me!”

I responded, “I do love you, you big goof.” Men being sick equals big babies. Yep, I knew it. Edward pleaded with me to sleep with him. He didn’t have to plead very much. I didn’t want him wasting his energy on such a silly thing. I would have done it anyway. I just didn’t want him to be uncomfortable. He wanted to snuggle up next to me. This man normally had enough body heat to keep me warm all winter long – but him with a fever was definitely no fun for me. I felt like I was on the equator and couldn’t get a drink of cool water to save myself. I was glad when the medication kicked in again and he rolled away to his side of the bed.

Edward never moved the remainder of the night. I was glad it was the weekend. Hopefully we could just lay low and he could get better by Monday so we could get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment