Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream! This story is rated "M" for a reason - lots of language, lusty scenes, etc.

BPOV

The next morning, I barely had time to put my jacket away and get logged onto my computer in the office before Edward came barreling through the door for his good morning kiss. I don’t think even if the Pope was standing there beside me, he would’ve even hesitated a second. I wanted to giggle right out loud, but I had to stick to my guns. Damn him for pissing me off yesterday! He dragged me into my little supply room and told me how much he missed me last night. Yeah, I’ll just bet he did. I finally had to shoo him out of my office so I could get some work done and so I could laugh at his ridiculous behavior. He was funny when he was trying to get out of his upcoming “payday.” Payback was going to be so sweet!

It was a little after 9 a.m. when the two dozen long-stemmed red roses arrived. The card read: “I’m sorry. I love you, baby. Yours, Edward.” Well, I’m not above thanking someone for doing something nice for me, so I fired off an email, hoping it would be a little better received than the one I sent yesterday.

From: Bella Swan
To: Edward Masen

Thank you for the roses, Edward. They are gorgeous and they remind me that you can be so very thoughtful. I’ll see you at lunch?

XO,
Bella


Not ten minutes later, a reply came back:

From: Edward Masen
To: Bella Swan

You’re welcome, baby. I want to make you happy. Yes, I’ll come get you for lunch.

Yours,
Edward


I took some pictures of the roses for my scrapbook, my newest obsession with Alice. Then I set to work. Thankfully I was busy the entire morning and barely had a chance to look up from my desk until the very handsome man who had stolen my heart was standing in front of it to pick me up for lunch.

We had a nice lunch with Edward still sucking up. I informed him it wasn’t going to work, but that didn’t stop him from holding my hand the entire time, which did make me laugh.

After work, I stopped by the mall to find Alice. My favorite turbo shopper could definitely find me the perfect outfit to “punish” Edward.

At work on Friday, I instructed Edward to be at my house to pick me up at 6:30 p.m. so he could drive us to Ben and Angela’s house. I also told him I was taking off at noon so I could get things ready. He looked a bit worried about that. He wanted to know where I was going and I wouldn’t give him any clues.

My afternoon at the spa was deliciously relaxing. I had big plans for Dr. Masen later! I had a body scrub so that my entire body was buffed and polished. The facial felt wonderful and relaxing. The hairdresser wanted to know what the special occasion was. I told her a special date with the man of my dreams. I requested she keep my hair down and just put big curls in it instead of putting it up. I knew by the time we made it home later, I wasn’t going to be in any mood to fuss with taking a bunch of pins out of my hair.

The countdown had arrived and Edward arrived at my door, looking very handsome in a dark blue suit and a white button-down shirt. Alice had chosen a very short and revealing leopard-print dress for me. To complete my outfit, I was wearing a black garter belt, black hose and black “sex shoes” as Edward called them. Hmmm…did I forget to mention a bra and panties? Yeah – that’s because I wasn’t wearing any. The dress had a built-in type of bra, so I didn’t see the need to wear an additional one.

Edward took one look at me and said, “Bella, you are not going anywhere looking like that!” I smiled up at him innocently and replied, “But, Dr. Masen, of course I am!”

He growled, “Isabella…”

I reminded him, “Edward darling, do remember this entire night, aside from spending time with dear friends of mine, is to pay you back for your rudeness the other day. So let’s go.” He helped me into my coat, pouting and held my hand on the way to the car.

We got to the Cheney’s house and were ushered inside. Their home was very comfortable. Ben went to take our coats into the guest room as Angela went back into the kitchen to finish dinner. Edward stiffened beside me, his hand on my back. He hissed down at me, “Bella, you’re not even wearing a fucking bra!” I cheekily responded, “No, I’m not,” and smiled as Angela came back with our drinks.

We had a wonderful dinner – Angela was a great cook. I sat beside Edward with my hand on his thigh the entire meal. Whenever I thought he was getting too comfortable, I’d move my hand up his thigh a little farther. I referred to him a lot in conversation as “Dr. Masen.” I think he was enjoying getting to know the Cheney’s – when there was some blood left to slosh around through his brain that wasn’t rushing to his dick. I can be purely evil – but dammit, he hurt my feelings.

All too soon, it was time for us to leave. Edward assured Ben and Angela when he saw them around the hospital, he’d definitely make it a point to stop and say “hi.” It could’ve been me, but I think Edward was trying to rush us out of there. Hmm…

EPOV

Holy fuck! If I do not get Bella out of these lovely people’s home and somewhere that I can fuck her, my entire body is going to explode! She has been teasing me the entire night since I picked her up. She looked like a fucking goddess. When we got to Ben and Angela’s, I saw she didn’t have a bra on. Holy hell…what else wasn’t she wearing? I couldn’t decide if I did or didn’t want to know.

I opened Bella’s car door for her and got her installed in the car and went around to the driver’s side. I got inside and turned on the heat as it was getting a bit chilly out. “Isabella?” I asked, turning toward her. “Yes?” she answered, looking at me through her long lashes.

“Open your coat and spread your thighs,” I commanded her. She did it without a moment’s hesitation. I wanted to see if she’d been getting wet while she’d been teasing me all night. My hand was immediately underneath her dress, seeking to move her panties out of the way. “What the fuck?” I whispered. Bella was looking me right in the eye as I discovered she wasn’t wearing any panties. I wanted to fucking weep like a baby right there, I was so keyed up.

I slid one finger inside her and she moaned softly. I said, “Isabella, I need to have you…now.” I gently removed my finger from her hot center and plunged it into my mouth, sucking it until it was dry. I put the car into gear and drove like a crazy man until we got to my apartment – it was closer than Bella’s. And my dick needed relief.

I swooped her out of that car very quickly and had both of us in the elevator in a flash. It’s a good thing none of my neighbors were coming home at the same time because I was intent on ravaging my girl in the elevator. I had Bella backed up against the corner and was sucking and licking down her neck like a drowning man. My hands were all over her ass under her dress. I found out she was only wearing some flimsy garter belt which made my dick even harder. Her leg was wrapped around my calf and her hands were in my hair. Why the fuck was this elevator moving so slowly?

We finally made it inside my apartment. I tossed our coats aside quickly and had that dress over Bella’s head and off in one movement. “Over the arm of the couch, Isabella,” I said. Holy hell – she looked so sexy – with her ass wiggling over the arm of the couch, waiting for me. I unbuttoned my pants and untucked my shirt and was inside her wet slit in a matter of seconds. I told her, “Isabella, you did tease me tonight - unmercifully. I hope you like how fucking hard you’ve made me.” She was trying to hide her moans of pleasure in the couch cushions. “Tell me, Isabella, do I turn you on?”

She looked back at me then through her lust-filled eyes and groaned, “Oh god yes, Edward. Please – fuck me harder.” I gave her exactly what she requested. I secretly loved that we could talk dirty to each other like that when the mood struck us. I unloaded my dick inside her as I flicked her clit and I could feel her orgasm ripping through her as well. Nothing sounded sexier than Bella as she came for me.

Later that night as we were lying in bed, tangled up in each other, listening to the radio and talking about nothing of particular consequence, a Brad Paisley song, “Then,” came on the radio and I started singing along. I was running my hands lazily along Bella’s body.

I remember, trying not to stare, the night that I first met you
You had me mesmerized
And three weeks later, in the front porch light
Taking forty-five minutes to kiss goodnight
I hadn’t told you yet
But I thought I loved you then
And now you’re my whole life
Now you’re my whole world

I just can’t believe the way I feel about you, girl
Like a river meets the sea,
Stronger than it’s ever been.
We’ve come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then.
And I remember, taking you back to right where I first met you,
You were so surprised
There were people around, but I didn’t care
I got down on one knee right there and once again,
I thought I loved you then

And I can just see you, with a baby on the way
And I can just see you, when your hair is turning gray
What I can’t see is how I’m ever gonna love you more
But I’ve said that before


Soon I could feel her shoulders shaking. I reached a hand up to her cheek and it was wet with her tears. I said, concerned, “Baby, what’s wrong? I know my singing sucks.” She choked out a little laugh and buried her head in my shoulder. I held her close to me as she cried a bit more. I didn’t ever want to see her sad.

Finally she mumbled out, “Oh, Edward, you just make me so happy and I love you so much. I don’t want anything stupid to come between us.”

Obviously I was going to have to grow some balls and tell her my intentions and stop keeping them a secret. I pulled her chin up so I could look directly into her eyes. “Baby, I love you. I truly am sorry for assuming you were with anyone else. It was breaking my heart and I was stupid and lashed out at you in anger instead of finding out the explanation. You truly do hold the key to my heart. I want to ask you to marry me. But I don’t want to do it now, while we’re lying in bed. I want it to be special so we’ll be able to remember it forever and you’ll be able to record it in one of your – our – scrapbooks. I want to build a life with you, Bella. I do want to have babies with you and whatever else you want. I want to be with you and only you – forever.”

Bella answered, “Oh Edward,” and buried her face in my chest again.

I groaned, “God, Bella, please say something. Say you don’t like sappy ass men or something!”

She giggled a little and looked back at me, “Edward darling, I love it when you’re sappy. And I love you exactly the same way. I only want to be with you. And your singing doesn’t suck. I like it when you sing to me.”

We made love slowly then and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment