Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream! This story is rated M for a reason -- lemons, language, and other colorful "l" words.

BPOV

Holy crap! Was that the most excellent dream? Edward was making love to me! I liked these sleep-induced thoughts right before you wake up fully. Yes, yes, I loved being an independent woman, but I could learn to love Edward taking care of me, too. Not taking care of me in every way. I’d still want to work and everything. What the hell am I thinking? I’m not getting married to anyone. Geez, Bella, cool it! And besides, it was just a dream. And wow, he even licked me – Jacob never did that. Augh – now I’m just getting myself all worked up. I’m going to have to take care of this before I go meet Alice and Jasper for that dreaded dress fitting for their upcoming wedding. Well, it was really brunch first and then the dress fitting. Alice loved treating me like Bella Barbie; drove me nuts at times.

My brain cleared out the cobwebs so I could roll over on my back to take care of some – ahem – personal business when I found I couldn’t move. A strong arm was draped over my middle. The rest of my body became instantly awake and I felt the shape of a man sleeping very soundly around me. What the hell is happening? I tried to move out of the man’s grasp, but this only caused him to stir and wrench me closer to him.

I turned my head a bit and looked at the sleeping, angelic face of Edward. I felt instantly better it was someone I knew. Next, I became hyper-aware of my body. I was completely naked. Shit! That was no dream, Bella Swan! And furthermore, Edward was naked, too. Was it going to be totally awkward when he woke up and found himself in my bed?

At that exact moment, my cell phone rang. Edward stirred again and growled, “Don’t answer that.” I rolled my eyes and replied, “It could be something important.” He still didn’t open his eyes, but said, “What could be more important than us lying here in this bed?” Well, he did have a point there. He did reluctantly let me up to answer my phone.

Alice chirped into my ear, “Girlie, why did it take you so long to answer your phone? You didn’t forget about brunch and the dress fitting in two hours, did you?”

I replied, “Of course not, Alice. How could I?” I looked at the clock. At least my friend had let me sleep until 8. Damn nice of her considering my night with Edward had not been a dream at all, I was quickly realizing.

Alice said, “OK then. Jazz has asked Dr. Edward Masen to be his best man, so he’ll be coming along as well. In fact, I think Jazz is calling him right now.” Oh fuck! I could hear Edward’s cell phone start to ring. Alice continued, “Bella, what is that ringing I hear in the background?”

I giggled nervously and said, “Um, we’ll talk about it at brunch. I’ll see you at 10!” Then I hung up very quickly.

Edward was quickly finishing his call with Jasper – guys apparently don’t need to discuss as much as girls – and he hung up. He motioned for me to come back to bed along with one of his devastating crooked smiles. I said, “We need to be somewhere in two hours.” He replied, “I know, my love, but you’re standing there incredibly naked and making me totally aroused. Please come back to bed.”

I did go back to sit on the bed next to him, not really the least bit uncomfortable that I was totally naked with him. He was stroking my hair and said, “Mmm…I did like waking up to you this morning, even though that damn short friend of ours had to wake us up.”

“Well,” I replied, “it appears, Dr. Masen, you need to be somewhere in two hours. So you’d best get a move on.”

“Isabella,” he warned.

“What?” I challenged back, looking him right in the eye.

His green eyes glittered as he got out of the bed, stopped by his jeans on the floor, quickly slid on another condom, and ordered me to bend over the side of the bed with my elbows and hands flat on the mattress. His hands reached underneath me to roughly tug at my nipples. This was incredibly erotic and I was getting more turned on by the moment. I could hear his ragged breathing behind me. Edward said, “Isabella, you just don’t know what you do to me,” and with that, his hand came down on my ass cheeks sharply twice. It didn’t really hurt – just surprised me and damn if my pussy wasn’t sopping wet by that.

He grabbed onto my hips and slid himself inside me all at once. This wasn’t gentle, adoring Edward from last night. This was almost like dominating Edward. Holy crap! He took one of his hands away from my hip and reached down to flick and pinch my clit. Oh my god – he was going to make me orgasm in just mere moments if he didn’t stop that. “Isabella,” he commanded, “I want you to come around my hard cock.” I was powerless to do anything else but that very thing. My orgasm shot through me like a thousand fireworks going off. Edward came soon after. I loved the feeling of him inside me. All too soon, he pulled out and sat me back down on the bed.

Edward was at my side moments later, looking concerned. “Baby, was I too rough with you?” I kissed him and assured him he was not. I was going to have to find out about this “Dr. Masen” thing with him, though. It obviously brought out his dominating side – hopefully only with me!

Being the gentleman he is, Edward let me shower first. He made my bed for me. I got dressed while he was in the shower. We made a quick detour by his place so he could change clothes for our brunch date with Alice and Jasper.

As Edward and I walked from the car into the restaurant for our brunch, he gently took my hand in his. I didn’t mind at all. It felt “right” there somehow. I smiled up at him and said, “I hope you know Alice is going to be all over this.” He smiled right back and said, “Oh, I know. Lead the way, my Bella, and bring it on, Alice!”

We got over to the table where Alice and Jasper were involved in some conversation. They both looked up as we approached. They both immediately got quiet and looked at our intertwined hands. Alice said, “Bella? Edward? Does this mean what I think it means?”

I just blushed and ever-smooth Edward replied, “Yes, Alice, I think it does. Bella and I are dating.” She jumped up immediately with a little scream and came over to hug us both, smiling all the while. “Oh my god, I’m so happy for both of you. Look at you – you’re both just glowing! Well, Bella is glowing and blushing – but you know what I mean!”

I replied, “Yeah, thanks Alice. Love you, too.” We sat down and proceeded to order. Jasper shook Edward’s hand. Good lord – you’d think we’d just announced our engagement or something. And it certainly wasn’t that! Jasper just looked at me and said, “You know how hard it is to reign Alice in,” to which I definitely agreed with a smile.

Thank goodness the focus was back on the wedding plans and off Edward and me! Alice chattered on and on about every little detail as we were eating. I think all of our eyes were glazing over a bit. She definitely had it all well in hand. I put my hand on Edward’s thigh to keep him a part of the conversation. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “That’s not helping, my Bella. That just makes me want to take you out of here and ravish you.” I decided to play it safe after that and just hold his hand. He smiled broadly.

EPOV

Good lord in heaven – I love Alice Brandon – but that woman can talk a hind leg off a mule! And then my Bella wants to play coy with her hand on my thigh and all I can think about is taking her out to the car and ravish her over and over. Can we get this brunch and shopping over so I can be privileged to experience more sexy Bella and Edward time? Was there a church anywhere nearby I could offer up a prayer for that very thing? Oh – that type of prayer might not be looked upon very kindly. Damn!

Finally! Everyone seemed to be gathering up their things and we were standing up. Onward to the mall – oh joy! Can someone kill me now? I suppose the mall was ok if you had a specific thing you were looking for and could go to that one store, get it, and get out of there. But with Alice, I’m thinking it was going to take a bit longer. At least I got to be with Bella. Alice probably wasn’t going to let her out of her sight, though, so I probably couldn’t even steal a kiss or anything. Augh.

We stopped at a formalwear shop first. Guess Alice knew Jasper and I better than I thought. We decided to buy our tuxedos because you never know when you may need a tux in the future. And who wants one that 50 other guys have worn before? While Alice was fussing over Jazz during his fitting, I was looking at myself in the mirror and blurted out the first thing I thought of, “Penguins. Lovely.” This caused Bella to crack up laughing. I laughed with her as I made little flipping motions with my arms. She said, “So help me, Edward, if you mention anything about penguins on their wedding day, I’m going to kick your ass for making me laugh!” Hmm, I’d have to file that away for future reference.

Actually, the entire experience wasn’t that bad. Jasper convinced Alice to drop us off at the GameStop store so we could try out some video games while the girls finished their shopping. No wonder Jazz was my best bud – always thinking ahead! The Victoria’s Secret store was right across the mall from GameStop and I noticed the girls went there first. How the hell was I supposed to keep my head involved in a video game when I wanted to be in a dressing room with Bella, undressing her, or at least seeing the sexy items she was trying on? Hopefully I’d be privileged to see those later. I think Jasper was cracking up over my lack of eye/hand coordination for the first few games when that really wasn’t my issue at all. My mind was just…elsewhere.

Finally, Jazz and I were done with the video games and were sitting in some comfortable chairs outside of GameStop. I looked at my watch. Had we really been at the mall this long? No wonder I was ready to chew off my own arm – it was around 5 p.m. Thankfully we saw Bella and Alice coming toward us, loaded down with shopping bags. Jazz had told me earlier they were going to dinner at his parents’ house. That was fine with me. I opened up my arms and took most of the shopping bags from Bella – she didn’t hand over that Victoria’s Secret one; what the hell? She and Alice were giggling about something that would probably scare me to know about. Bella and I both kissed Alice on the cheek and told both of them we’d see them soon. OK – Bella gave Jazz a small hug and I was a tad jealous, but he was getting married soon and he was my best friend. There wasn’t anything going on there.

We got in the car and I asked what was for dinner. Bella replied, “I was thinking about take-out Chinese.” I moaned appreciatively, “My Bella, you are a mind-reader! That’s exactly what I was thinking! Let’s get that, then go back to your place and watch a movie or something.” She readily agreed.

Once we got to the Chinese restaurant, we made our selections and I paid. I asked Bella to wait for our food while I ran to the convenience store that was right next door. I’d been praying those last two condoms I’d used last night and this morning were still good as they were over a year old. I needed to get more as I was still hoping for more sexy Bella and Edward time. I was also silently chanting that she was up for the “or something” that I’d suggested. OK – calm down, loverboy, you don’t want to give the poor kid working in this store a heart attack, thinking he’s selling these condoms to someone on a mission to fuck someone in the next 10 minutes. I bought some magazines and other random shit, barely looking at what I was pulling off the shelves. Was I blushing? I seriously needed to get a grip. Maybe Bella and I could talk about getting tested so I wouldn’t have to buy these damn things.

I ran out of the store and noticed Bella was waiting for me in the Volvo. We drove to her apartment and got all her bags upstairs. I asked if she needed help with emptying her bags. She said she didn’t and that we should eat while our food was hot. She turned on the television to some random sitcom rerun that was funny and we laughed as we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment