Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream. Rated M for lusty lemons!!

EPOV

Waking up the next morning, it was still dark outside, but there were these pleasurable nips and kisses on the insides of my thighs. What the hell? “Baby?” I rasped out.

“Hmm?” came Bella’s muffled reply from under the covers.

“We’ll be late for work if you keep doing that,” I said, as my hands gently brushed her hair.

Her reply was still muffled, “We have plenty of time,” as her hand moved up to grasp my already-hard dick and slide her wet, hot mouth down on the length of it.

I groaned with pleasure as I turned to look at the clock. How the hell did she wake up an hour before we needed to get up for work? I wasn’t sure, but I felt Bella’s naked body angled next to mine. Have I mentioned the fact l love that we both sleep naked? I might have – but I’m mentioning it again because I fucking love it.

I took one of my hands from her hair and slid it down her body to her plump ass. I lightly smacked it as she moaned a little. My fingers dipped down to her slit. She was soaking wet already! That’s why she got up early – she was turned on. I was never one to waste Bella’s arousal so I slid two of my long fingers inside her and began circling her sensitive clit with my thumb.

This only increased the sucking and licking she was giving my hard dick and balls. She felt so good doing that. “Baby,” I groaned, “you’re going to make me come.” She only increased her pressure and tempo so that I couldn’t think about anything else except my need to release my load into her beautiful mouth. I think my eyes rolled back in my head and I may have growled deeply as I released.

“Mmmm,” she said as she cleaned me up, “that was very sexy. I liked the growling.” She kissed her way up my body until she was lying in my arms with one of her hands on my chest. I had to gain function of my brain and limbs again before I could return any favors to her.

Finally my brain function returned to semi-normal again so I could speak. “Baby, come up here.”

She responded, “I am up here with you.”

“No, come up here and sit on my chest.”

“Edward,” she protested.

“Please, baby, I want to do this for you.” She reluctantly agreed by positioning herself, settling her ass on my chest. I further instructed, “Put your knees up here by my head.”

She continued to protest. “Baby, please,” I said, holding her hands as I continued to get her settled. Once she was, with her wet slit just inches from my face, I slid my arms around her thighs and held her warm folds open. Then I tilted my head forward, stuck my tongue out and started lapping at her. She let out a glorious moan. “You like that, baby?”

“Oh yessss,” she said.

I said, in between long licks, “Baby, I want you to caress your nipples, just like I normally do.” She was quick to comply with that, tweaking them between her fingers and pinching at them, making them stand at attention. Being totally surrounded by Bella’s scent and watching her play with her nipples was turning me on again. I took her clit between my teeth gently and bit down.

She responded immediately with a hiss and a low, “Oh Edwardddd,” before grinding her wet slit right into my face. This was exactly where I wanted her. I knew she would love this if she just let me try. My tongue was busy lapping up her wetness and darting inside her. I looked up at her face. She had her head thrown back in pre-orgasmic bliss and was still fondling her erect nipples. She was moaning and practically riding my mouth and I was loving it.

Still licking, I asked her, “Who makes you feel this good, baby?”

She panted out, “Only you, darling. Oh my god, I’m going to come!”

“Then come for me, baby! Come now, while I’m licking your hot little slit so I can lick up your juices.” I attacked her clit then and didn’t let up until her moans and cries of pleasure quieted some, her thighs were shaking and she begged me to stop.

“Oh Edward,” she breathed, “I need to feel you on top of me and inside me. Please!” We repositioned ourselves and I slid inside her easily as she was still soaking wet. Bella’s hands were running through my hair and she was murmuring, “Edward, please. Please don’t stop. I love you.”

My hands were all over her as well – I couldn’t get enough. I kept telling her, “Baby, I don’t want to stop. I love you so much. You feel so good.” Finally though, I was spent and shot my orgasm right into my beautiful girl. I held her afterward as our hearts slowed. I said, “Baby, I will never have my fill of you. I will want you every day and night for all of forever.” Then we kissed deeply several times until that damn alarm clock told us we had to get up.

BPOV

I was glad while Edward was sick I was able to get some baking done. I had made some blueberry muffins and froze them. On this early Monday morning, I pulled some out of the freezer and paired them up with scrambled eggs and bacon for our breakfast. We decided to take separate cars because Edward was still working overtime before the holidays. People are more accident-prone around that time. I didn’t mind so much – I was nearly finished with his scrapbooks and wanted to get them finished before the big day.

As I was sitting at work, staring at my email, I was totally lost in my thoughts of Edward and me this morning. I hadn’t want to do that whole “sitting on his face” thing, but – holy fuck – once he got started, he had made me so incredibly wet. He said he thoroughly enjoyed it. I was just going to have to be more open to trying new things with him. At this point, if he suggested making love in his car in the parking lot at lunch, I’d likely be there in the back seat with my panties down around my ankles, waiting for him. Edward turned me on like no one else. Was it getting warm in here?

“Bella?” a voice called to me.

I jumped, a little startled, and replied, “Um, yes?”

Carlisle continued, “Are you ok? You look a little flushed.”

OK – awkward moment here – what the hell am I going to say? “Yes, Carlisle. I’m fine, really. Must be this sweater I’m wearing. I didn’t count on it being quite so hot in the office today.” Good save, Bella – although a pretty lame-ass excuse. This sweater was pretty thin.

He said, “OK, just checking. I was going to head down to the coffee cart and wondered if you wanted anything. I need some coffee before we start on these interviews for the Chief of Medicine position. I wish you could be on the panel, too, as I trust your judgment. But you know why you can’t.”

“Of course. And sure, I’ll take a chai tea.”

“I’ll be right back,” he promised and promptly left the office.

I mentally chided myself. I was going to have to focus and stop thinking about lovemaking with Edward at every opportunity and apply myself to my work.

My office door opened and Edward poked his head in. I flushed again. He said, “Bella, are you feeling ok?”

I grumbled, “I seem to get that question a lot today.” As he came over to me, he asked why.

“Eh,” I said, “I was a little distracted earlier when Carlisle was talking to me and he asked me the same question.”

Edward said, “Were you blushing, baby?” I just nodded. “What about?” he asked.

I said quietly, “I was thinking about this morning.”

He put his arms around me then and said, “I was thinking about this morning, too – I really liked it. And I love you more every day.” He kissed me gently on the lips. I drug him into my supply room and kissed him more forcibly. I needed to have his hands on me. “Baby,” he breathed when I let him up for some air, “what brought this on?”

“I just need you,” I replied, enjoying the feel of his arms around me.

“I need you, too,” he said as he kissed me again, “however, I have to go get ready for an interview. I don’t think they’d like it if I arrived with a huge boner in my scrubs.”

I sighed because I knew he was right. I looked up at his adorable crooked smile and saw he had some of my lipstick on the corner of his mouth. I reached up to wipe it off. He grabbed my wrist gently and said, “Leave it. If it shows the world I’ve been pussy-whipped by the lovely Bella Swan, then I’m proud to have it there!”

He winked at me then and said, “Baby, I gotta go and get ready for my interview. I was just coming by for a good luck smooch. You definitely gave me that!” I smiled up at him and reluctantly let him go.

Carlisle came back a bit later with my tea and I got down to work. Well, I wish I could say I got down to work. I still had Edward very much on my mind. I was going to have to do something about that.

From: Bella Swan
To: Edward Masen

How about if I meet you in your office for lunch today? You can tell me all about your interview.

XO,
Bella


I offered up a little prayer of hope for his interview and did attempt to apply myself to my work as Carlisle left for the interviews. A couple of hours later, I received a reply:

From: Edward Masen
To: Bella Swan

Yes, baby, I’d love to have lunch with you. I should be free right around noon.

Yours,
Edward


Finally, lunchtime approached and I made my way to Edward’s office. I was going to spontaneously combust if he didn’t at least touch me. Maybe I could be a little devious… I knocked on his door and he answered through the door, “Come in.” I entered the room and he smiled at me, “Hi baby! It’s good to see you!”

I shut the door and made sure it was locked. Edward continued, “Are you ok? Bella, what’s wrong?”

I finally spoke, “Edward, I need you.”

He chuckled and responded, “I need you too, baby,” and started toward me with his arms extended to wrap me in a hug.

“I don’t think you understand, Dr. Masen. I need you to fuck me before I dissolve into a puddle of wanton lust for you right here in your office,” I stated as I started unzipping my pants and sliding them down my hips.

Edward’s eyes got wide for a bit, then understanding dawned immediately. He was standing right next to me now and lifted my sweater up, exposing my lacy bra. He twisted my nipples that were already hard and aching for his touch. I moaned appreciatively. “Isabella,” he said, “bend over my desk.” I hurried to comply.

He spanked my ass lightly, then slid my panties down my thighs, and slid two of his long fingers inside me. “Isabella, you are a naughty girl. You’re dripping wet already.”

“Dr. Masen, this is how you make me – very hot for you,” I moaned out.

He groaned back in appreciation as he slid inside me all at once. I could hear him sucking my wetness off his fingers. That was incredibly hot. Then both of his hands were on my hips and he was slamming into me. This was exactly what I’d been wanting all day! “Isabella, reach down and caress your clit for me.” I did it at once. “I want you to come with me.” With a few more pumps into me, Edward groaned that he was going to come. I increased the pressure on my clit and had my orgasm at the exact time he did. That felt soooo good!

“Baby,” Edward started after he pulled out of me and I immediately felt the loss. “Are you ok?”

I assured him I was as I guided him to his chair, sat him down and licked up his dick that was still wet from my juices, cleaning him up effectively. When I was finished and tying his scrubs again, I asked, “Is it wrong for me to be aroused by you all the time?”

He pulled me onto his lap and said, “No, love, and I’m not complaining at all. You arouse me as well. I love you.”

I had my head on his chest, nuzzling his neck, and said, “I love you. I suppose, though, I should let you eat. You’re a hard-working doctor who just got his lunch interrupted.”

“But only in the best possible way, baby.” He took my hand and we made our way to the cafeteria. He assured me the interview went well. All seemed to be looking up in our lives.

EPOV

Planning a surprise engagement to Bella wasn’t the easiest thing in the world. There were lots of factors to plan and get down to precise timing. I had told her we were going to a special dinner with Jasper and Alice at the restaurant at the top of the Space Needle at 6:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve, so she was prepared for that.

On one of those “overtime” evenings, I stopped by Tiffany’s and picked up her ring. I couldn’t get her to go back there with me, considering she had a panic attack when we went there previously. It was a good thing I had asked her to look at rings then because I knew I wasn’t getting her back in that store. Carrying that little blue box in the blue bag out of the store, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

I asked Carlisle if he would call Bella on our way to the restaurant to ask her to stop by the office to pick up a file to bring over to his house on Christmas Day. I was going to do what that Brad Paisley song said that I sang to her a while back – take her right back to the place I first met her to propose to her – which was her office. I reflected on that a bit – Bella dancing around her office, totally unaware I was watching her. She was totally gorgeous then and grew even more beautiful to me daily. It wouldn’t matter if she was 90 years old, I was in love with her as a person – I loved her soul – who she was inside – the fabulous body she had was just a bonus.

Jasper and Alice were definitely on board when I asked for their help as well. Carlisle would only have Bella work a half day on Christmas Eve, so she’d be out of the office by noon. Alice would come in about 1 p.m. and do some decorating. I told her she couldn’t go all-out with candles – we were still in a hospital environment – and some things like that just aren’t tolerated. I didn’t want to set off the sprinkler system! Carlisle said Esme wanted to be involved somehow, so he loaned us her camcorder so she could watch the event the next day. Jasper said he’d be in charge of filming my proposal. Then we’d make our way to the Space Needle for dinner.

Like I said – just planning this proposal in addition to working was stressing me out to the max. I couldn’t imagine planning the wedding, too. I remembered Bella mentioning something about Alice saying she’d like to plan our wedding. I was willing to hand over my credit card right then and there.

Christmas Eve came in all its glory. I tried to act like it was a normal day, although I knew exactly what was going to happen later in the day. I took Bella to lunch in the cafeteria at work. She didn’t want to eat a lot as she was looking forward to dinner later that evening. She had scanned the menu online and was already contemplating what to order.

I walked her out to her car and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. “Mmm,” she said, “what was that for?”

“Just because I love you,” I stated. “What are you going to do with the rest of your day, lady of leisure?”

She thought for a bit, pulled me closer, and replied, “I think I’ll go home and take a bubble bath and get ready for my special Christmas Eve date with the man I love.”

I gave her a smile and said, “I like that idea. Don’t tempt me too much or I’ll be joining you in that bathtub.” A sparkle came to my eyes then as I said, “We still get to open one present later after dinner, right?”

“Yes,” Bella laughed, “only one!” She knew I loved Christmas and seeing all those gifts under the tree with my name on them. I could barely contain myself. Limiting myself to one was going to be a challenge!

“OK, baby, I’ll finish up here. Then I’ll come home and get ready, too.” I gave her another kiss and installed her in the car. Once I knew she was safely on her way home, I went back inside the building.

Alice was already hard at work – placing red and white roses everywhere, along with Christmas greenery. She also had placed some red tablecloths across the desk and credenza so it looked less like an office and more like a living room. She would then add some red heart garland she had left over from Valentine’s Day that worked perfectly for this event. She added some silver-framed photos of Bella and me from the Whitlock’s wedding, Thanksgiving, and there was even a slightly fuzzy one that I kept on my desk at work that Jasper had taken with his phone of us dancing at that 4th of July party long ago. She found some battery-operated tea lights that actually looked like real candles once they were going, so we decided to leave them as well. The woman truly was a wonder. I would text Jasper when Bella and I were on our way in the building later and he could turn the batteries in the tea lights on. Jasper and Alice would be hiding in Carlisle’s office, taping the proposal, so it would be my job to get Bella into proper position so they could actually see her face. I’m telling you – anything else had to be easier!

There surprisingly wasn’t much going on in the ER today, so I was able to go home early myself and get in the shower. I dressed in a suit and tie. I didn’t want to go the tuxedo route as that would tip Bella off that this was something much more than dinner. I thought about nosing around in my closet to find some childhood pictures of myself to share with Bella later, just so she could see me in my growing-up years, but I didn’t have enough time.

Even though I was with her every single day, she could still knock the breath out of me. After I slid my key in the lock and shut the door behind me, I placed the carefully-wrapped gift I brought for Bella under the tree (thank God for Alice, once again – it was the gift she was going to open later tonight after dinner) and I went in search of her. Finding her staring at her reflection in the mirror was a sight to behold. She was wearing a dark blue dress that flared out at her hips. There was a sweetheart neckline that perfectly accentuated her beautiful breasts and the key necklace I gave her. I was glad the dress didn’t hug every curve she had. I wouldn’t have to spend the entire evening giving the “hairy eyeball” look to every guy in the place. She sighed just then and said, “Do I look all right, Edward?”

I went to hug her and said, “Baby, you look absolutely gorgeous!” I kissed down her neck and she giggled as she pushed me away.

“We’ll never get there if you start that!” she said. I had to agree – dammit all to the fiery pits of hell. There would be more than enough time later. I got her coat out of the hall closet and helped her into it. I followed her out the door and down the stairs, mentally chiding myself, “Eyes off the sex shoes, Masen, and focus!”

Just as we got in the car, Bella’s cell phone rang. It was Carlisle. He was right on time. She didn’t understand why he’d need a file from the office on Christmas Day, but apparently he convinced her enough to finally end the call and inform me we needed to go by the hospital and pick up a file for Carlisle. “I hope this doesn’t mess up our reservation,” she pondered.

I looked at my watch, not really caring about the time, since I knew we had plenty of it, but said, “I think we’ll have just enough time to get there and then get to dinner.” I picked up her hand and held it as I navigated the traffic to the hospital.

We pulled into the parking lot and Bella said, “I’ll just run in and get the file. I’ll be right back.”

I kept her hand in mine and said, “No, baby, I’m not letting you walk through those dark hallways by yourself. I’ll come with you.” So, with that, I came around to her side of the car, opened her door and we went inside the hospital. I texted Jasper to let him know where we were. I told her what I was doing so that he could cover for us if we were a bit late at the Space Needle.

All the lights were off in Bella’s office except the faint glow of those battery-operated tea lights. She looked momentarily confused and said, “Someone’s been in my office,” as she unlocked the door. I tried to look concerned. She flipped on the lights just then. Strains of Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was beginning to play. That Jasper was a total master of mood control.

She looked at her office, which had been totally transformed by Alice, and then looked at me, and said, “Edward?”

I turned her around – to afford the best camera angle that she didn’t know about yet, of course – and said, “I love you, baby.” I got down on one knee as Bella gasped. I continued, “Ever since I met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I love you more than life itself. Isabella, will you marry me?”

Bella had small tears running from her eyes and she just kept staring down at me. I was starting to get nervous. Wasn’t she supposed to be saying “yes” by this point? Was she trying to make me sweat it out? I was sweating buckets by her not saying anything! I started again, “Um, baby…?”

She replied, “Oh yes, Edward. Yes, yes, yes! I love you!” I picked her up in my arms then and swung her around, kissing her soundly on the lips. When I finally let her up for air, she said, “This is so romantic! I certainly didn’t expect this!”

“I know you aren’t big on surprises, love, but I couldn’t let your proposal go by without a surprise!” I pulled her ring from the pocket of my suit coat and placed it on her finger where I hoped to gaze at it for the rest of our lives.

“Oh, Edward, it’s perfect!” she said.

“You have great taste, baby,” I reminded her as I kissed the ring now nestled on her finger.

She went over to examine all the photos Alice had set up when she heard a noise from Carlisle’s office. “Alice! Jasper!” Bella exclaimed and went to greet them. “What are you doing here?”

Jasper said, “Oh, we’re the film and decorating crew. You call us, we’re available!”

Alice insisted we remove our coats so we could take some nice engagement photos for the scrapbook. She was a great photographer.

Once that was finished, we all made our way to the Space Needle for our celebration dinner. On the way, Bella asked, “So, there was no file to pick up for Carlisle, was there?”

“No, baby,” I answered. “He was in on the whole thing.” She gripped my hand tighter as we drove through the night, both smiling like a newly-engaged couple who were crazy in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment