Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own anything Twilight, Stephenie Meyer does. I do own copies of the books, though. This chapter is full of lemony goodness, so if that offends you, skip this one! This story is rated M for a reason.

BPOV

What the hell?

Inside the exam room, Edward pulled me into his arms and began kissing me deeply. I began pushing him away as my heart was still beating 100 miles an hour from being pulled into this exam room totally unaware. “Edward, what are you doing? We can’t do this here!” He pulled me back into his arms and locked the door, kissing down my neck and whispering, “Mmm, baby, I need you.” Damn if my body didn’t respond to every little thing he was doing to me. And it was very obvious he needed me – in a big way – as he pressed into me.

As he sucked on my earlobe, he asked, “Now, what is it you called me last night?” Um, what? Right now, my brain was having difficulty remembering my own name. OK, slowly, last night. “Um, when?” “I think you know when, Isabella.” I was somehow getting the idea when he called me by my full name, I was in some sort of ‘trouble’ with him. Or maybe that turned him on – I couldn’t tell which. I was so dizzy with my own desire, I couldn’t process everything.

“You mean – on the phone – when I called you ‘Dr. Masen’?” I asked innocently. “Exactly,” he responded. He cupped my breasts through my dress and kissed me roughly. “Isabella, unbutton the top of your dress and go sit on the end of the exam table.” I looked at him dubiously, but his eyes, normally bright green with flecks of gold, were dark and full of desire. He brought my hands up to my top button and kissed both of them and then stepped back slightly to watch me. My hands were shaking slightly as they did as he asked.

He held my hands as we walked over to the exam table and he helped me sit on the end of it. “Lay down,” he commanded me. I did it immediately, with no hesitation. He pulled the stirrups out of the end of the table and placed my pumps – with my feet still in them – in the stirrups. Then he asked me to pull the hem of my dress up so it was around my waist. “Isabella, lay your arms up over your head and don’t move them.” I did this and found I could look nowhere else but his eyes.

He came up to where I was lying on the table and said, “Isabella, you are so incredibly sexy, lying here like this for me.” I hadn’t realized how hard I’d been breathing until he gently opened the top of my dress and my lace-covered breasts were exposed to the cool air of the exam room. I was practically panting with desire. Edward was kissing me again and cupping my breasts in his capable hands. I could feel my desire pooling in my panties now. He ran his tongue down my neck as he exposed one of my breasts. Then his tongue was on it. I moaned with wild desire. I reached up to pull Edward’s hair. Keeping my nipple securely in his mouth, he hissed, “No, Isabella, keep your hands on the table.” His one hand was on my other nipple, pulling at it roughly. All I could hear in the room was our combined panting.

Oh, those damn stirrups – they weren’t letting me get any friction at all. Augh! He took his time with my other nipple as well – sucking, gently biting it, lapping at it. He had to know he had me dripping by now. He covered my breasts back up – very gentlemanly, I thought – and came back up and gave me more kisses. Mmmm…I loved those. But dammit – I wasn’t going to be shy – I wanted him between my legs – and now! “Getting anxious, Isabella?” he asked. “Yes,” I breathed. “Soon, love,” he answered with a crooked smile.

Edward’s hands ran over my body, appraising me as he went. “Mmmm,” he sighed, “you know I love this,” as he stopped at my garter belt. “As much as I’d like to rip it off you right now, leaving it on turns me on a lot,” he admitted. He kissed the places on my thighs where the garter belt stopped and my stockings began. “And,” he continued, “I love these shoes – I call them your sex shoes – because every time I see you wearing them, it’s just about all I can think of with you.” He kissed my ankles then. Could a man make me orgasm without ever actually touching my pussy or my clit? This one certainly had the upper hand at that.

He drug a low wheeled exam chair over and sat on it. “Ohhh, and what do we have here, Isabella?” he asked. He touched the largest part of my panties and I nearly exploded right then. “Tell me, Isabella!” he commanded. “Panties,” I breathed. “Mmmm,” he agreed, running his fingers along the elastic at the leg openings. He said quietly, “They appear to be a bit wet, love. Do you know anything about that?” “Um, yes,” I responded. “Well, we can’t have you wearing wet panties. I’ll be removing these so you won’t be subjected to that the rest of the day,” he replied.

He removed my panties and put them in his scrubs pants pocket. He looked at me – bare before him now and said, “Isabella, you are still wet. Am I turning you on?” “Yes,” I panted. “Yes, what?” he demanded. “Yes, Dr. Masen,” I answered with a wicked smile. “Oh, Isabella, you are still in trouble for that,” he said as he plunged two fingers into my dripping wet pussy. My hips bucked as I was finally getting some relief as I moaned in pleasure. “Like that, baby?” he asked. “Ooohhh yessss,” I responded. He added his thumb to circling my clit. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer – he already had me a bundle of raging need, want and desire. “Isabella, I want you to cum for me.” I didn’t care where we were just then – at work, Grand Central Station, on a sidewalk outside – all I cared about was how wonderful Edward was making me feel and how much I wanted this. I came with glorious abandon. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them dry. “Mmmm, baby, you taste so good.”

Just then, the ringing sound of his beeper sounded in the quiet exam room. “Fuck!” he exclaimed. I continued to lie on the table, still coming down from my post-orgasm high while Edward spoke to someone on the phone in the room. He hung up soon afterward and came over to me. “Baby, I’m so sorry. I wanted this to be bigger and better, but I have to go take care of a patient issue. Let me help you down from the table.” He was very gentle with me, making sure he didn’t hurt my legs getting me out of the stirrups or anything. He kissed me again, gently. “Are we still on for after work?” I smiled up at him and affirmed, “Abso-fucking-lutely!” He grinned that crooked grin, reminded me to lock the exam room door until I was presentable again, and was gone.

Well, that was definitely an afternoon delight, I thought to myself, as I buttoned my dress up again. I looked back at the exam table and stopped. Crap! There was evidence of me being there – evidence of my arousal still on that paper sheeting. I’ve got to fix that before I leave this room! I stripped off the paper sheeting as I’d seen done hundreds of times before and put a new one on and cleaned myself up with some paper towels. Since Dr. Masen had absconded with my panties, I had nothing between me and my dress. Not that feeling that wasn’t a bit sexy – it was. I’d have to tell him about it later.

EPOV

The rest of my afternoon was pretty eventful – taking care of various patient issues, paperwork, email, getting things tied up before the weekend. I kept my head in the game even though all I really wanted was to be back in that exam room with Bella, finishing what I started. I should’ve known I wouldn’t get away with everything I wanted to do while we were at work. But now at the end of the day as I was changing back into my jeans and t-shirt, I was thinking about how turned on she was and how much more I wanted to see of that.

I followed Bella back to her apartment so she could change her clothes. Would I ever tire of seeing her smile and watching her walk toward me? Nope – not in a thousand years. Not that I didn’t appreciate seeing her hips sway and her fine ass when I was walking behind her into the fast food restaurant. I don’t think there was a view of her I didn’t appreciate. And my plan was to show her just how much I did.

We got along so easily now. Was it just over a week ago she didn’t want to speak to me? Was it too soon to ask her to be my girlfriend? Did guys still ask women that? Was it too old-fashioned? Were we too old for that type of thing? These thoughts all ran through my head as we finished our dinner and moved on to the park.

OK – so I was a big kid. I admit it. I loved playing on the swings, the slide, the teeter-totter – everything the park had to offer. And having Bella experience it with me was even more fun! We were both breathless with laughter. We even let the kids who were in the park have their fun too. I’m not above sharing the kids’ toys with them. There was one little girl who could barely reach the swing. Bella helped her on to it and pushed her a little to get her rhythm going. Watching her interact with the little girl warmed my heart so much – it was almost like I could see into the future and see us having a family. I was going to have to get my head out of the clouds and get both of us on the same page.

I came up behind Bella and wrapped my arms around her waist as we watched the little girl swing. Bella placed her head back against my chest and put her hands over mine. This was definitely cozy. “Edward,” Bella started. “Yes?” I breathed into her hair. She replied, “Let’s go back to my house.” Well, she didn’t have to ask me twice! I grabbed her hand and almost pulled her across the park to my car. She just giggled at the stupid smile I’m sure I had plastered on my face.

Once inside her apartment, Bella turned to face me and she was instantly in my arms. Our lips were drawn together like a magnetic force field. Her arms were around my neck and her hands were running through my hair at the nape of my neck. One of my hands moved to stroking and tangling in her long hair. Our kisses deepened and our breathing was becoming more labored. My mouth moved from her plump lips down her throat. Bella breathed, “Edward, please.” In between kissing and licking down her neck, I sexily asked, “Please what, my Bella?” “I need you,” she moaned.

That was all the encouragement I needed. My hands immediately went down to her ass and picked her up. Her legs wound around my waist as we continued our passionate kissing and I guided us to her bedroom. I was glad I had prior knowledge of the location of her bedroom from the 4th of July and didn’t need her directions to find it.

I sat Bella on the end of her bed and determined to get her clothes off very quickly. I wanted to gaze on every inch of her body. Who was I kidding? I also wanted time to lick, suck and fondle every inch. She frantically tugged at my t-shirt at the same time I was tugging at hers. Those were disposed of on the floor quickly enough. Seeing her in her bra made me even harder, if that were even possible. Every fiber in my being desired Bella. I kissed her deeply, pushing her backwards with my lips. I unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them, then started pulling them down her beautiful legs. Holy hell! “Bella,” I mumbled in between kisses, “why aren’t you wearing any panties?” She replied in between the moments I actually let her lips free, “Some sexy doctor took them off earlier and I didn’t see the need to put any back on.” I grinned like a fool. This woman would be the death of me, I was sure of it.

The rest of our clothing was quickly discarded and we moved up on the bed. I wanted to plunge right into her, but I was trying to be somewhat of a gentleman, if that were humanly possible at this moment. I sucked on her earlobes, which caused the most lovely moans from Bella’s mouth, and then ran my tongue over her collarbone. I ran my fingers over her nipples because my mouth was going there next, making them into tight perfect rosebuds. I loved the feel of Bella’s hands running through my hair as she kept encouraging me by saying things like, “Yes, Edward,” “More,” and “Oh god.”

My mouth moved down to her navel and dipped into her belly button. She shivered in pleasure at the things my tongue was doing to her body. My hands were staying away from her hot center, even though I knew that’s where she wanted me. Besides, my hand already had the pleasure of being inside her earlier today; it was time my tongue got equal time. I moved my head in between her thighs and kissed both of her thighs lightly. Bella moaned again, “Please, Edward.” “Please what, my Bella?” I teased her. “Ohhhh…lick me,” she groaned in reply.

I smiled against her and replied gently, “Mmmm…I love it when you talk dirty, baby.” Then I spread her pussy lips gently and licked her clit with my tongue. Bella bucked her hips immediately. I put my arms around both her thighs so she wasn’t able to move as much and continued my ministrations. She was soaking wet and I definitely was not going to let any of that go to waste. I looked up at her beautiful face, which was thrashing side to side on her pillow. More delicious moans were coming out of her mouth. In between my licking, I told her, “Mmmm, baby, you taste so good.” Her hands immediately flew to my hair and started tugging on it. Dammit – she was incredibly sexy and was going to make me explode pretty damn quickly if I didn’t maintain some control! Soon her hips were bucking like crazy even though I had a firm grip on them. “Edward,” she panted, “you’re going to make me come.”

“Yes, baby, I want you to come. Don’t hold back,” I replied, in between more licks of her deliciously wet pussy. I ran my tongue deep inside her and she came. I didn’t let her go right then – not me. I continued to lick her pussy – just avoiding her very sensitive clit for a few moments as she came down off her orgasm. I loved the taste of Bella. It was like nothing else.

She was still breathing hard when she said she wanted me inside her. Well, this beautiful girl wouldn’t have to ask me twice. I fished around in my jeans pocket, found a condom and quickly put it on. To say I was ready to go was more than an understatement.

I came back up and kissed Bella deeply. I said, “Are you sure?” She replied, “Most definitely. Make love to me, Edward.” Well – all right then. I positioned myself above her, staring into her beautiful eyes. I kissed her deeply again as I slid gently into her slick opening. I’d like to say I continued to be gentle, but I was a bit out of control. Being inside her was like the most blissful thing ever. I pulled out a bit and then slid back in again. We fit together perfectly. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I started a rhythm inside her. Her small hands were tangled in my hair.

“Edward,” she breathed, “don’t hold back on me now. Come for me.” How could I ever deny my own personal angel anything? It felt so good and my orgasm was just about ready to release. Bella reached down with one of her hands and squeezed on my balls gently. “Fuck, Bella!” I roared. After that, the monster was unleashed. I came until I didn’t think I would ever have any more left inside me.

I rolled beside Bella as I didn’t want to crush her with my now total dead weight as I was totally spent. I had my arms around her. I knew I wasn’t going to last very long with the pillow talk as she had totally worn me out. Bella seemed to understand. She whispered, “Sweet Edward, sleep now. I’ll still be here in the morning.” She kissed me sweetly and then gently kissed my eyelids, running her finger along my jawline. After taking care of my condom, I slipped into a deep sleep, holding the most beautiful angel beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment