Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight. Please don't copy my original work. My story is rated M for a reason - and is brought to you by the letter "L." :-)

BPOV

“Edward?” I began. He looked over at me, sat his empty plate down, and said, “Yes, my Bella?” I continued, “I want to ask you about something, but I don’t want you to get mad at me.”

Edward responded, “Baby, I couldn’t ever be mad at you. What is it?” He grabbed my hand gently in his and looked into my eyes.

“Um, sometimes, when I call you by – well, that other name – you seem to be a bit more forceful. Can you tell me about that?” I smiled shyly over at him.

“Ah, my Bella, let me explain.” He grinned crookedly at me and continued, “When you call me ‘Dr. Masen,’ it makes me rock-hard and all I can think about is being inside you immediately. I don’t think rationally about anything else. I guess it’s some kind of latent dominant fantasy or something. I’m not a dominant kind of person – I mean, I guess I am in the doctor area – but not sexually. And it only happens when you call me that, not any other patient. Does it scare you?”

“No,” I answered truthfully. “It’s very erotic at times. I just need to be aware of when I do it so we’re not in a place we can’t do anything about it.”

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my fingers. “But Bella,” he continued, “if I ever hurt you during one of those times, you need to tell me immediately.” I assured him I would.

“Now my Bella, I’d like to ask you about something and see how you feel,” Edward said. My heart did a little flip-flop as I pulled my legs up underneath me. Edward slid closer to me on the couch and looked into my eyes with his devastatingly handsome green ones. “I know we’ve only known each other for a short period of time, but I feel like I’ve come to know you well in that time. Bella, I don’t want to date anyone else but you. I’ve come to care for you a very great deal.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck then and breathed, “Oh Edward,” as I pulled him close to me and kissed his lips. He chuckled softly and said, “So was that an agreement?”

“Definitely! I do only want to date you as well!” I heartily agreed.

“And something else,” he continued. “What?” I questioned. “I’d like us to get tested as soon as possible so I don’t have to keep buying those damn condoms from the pimply-faced kid at the store. It’s adorable when you blush, but it’s positively mortifying when I’m doing it!”

I giggled in response and said, “Yes Edward, we can get tested. I wondered why you came out of that store with a big sack of crap.”

He responded, “Yeah, I was just trying to hide that big box of condoms so you didn’t know I wanted to come home and fuck you twelve ways from Sunday!”

I huffed in indignation, “Oh, how romantic, Edward!” I got up immediately from the couch and started clearing away the dinner dishes. Just when you think you meet the sweetest man ever – they have to go and say some stupid-ass thing that makes you want to punch them right in the head. Men are so stupid sometimes!

Edward jumped up as well. I think he knew he was in trouble. “Oh baby, I’m so sorry! I never meant to say that. I’m such an ass.” He picked up some plates as well and followed me into the kitchen, still apologizing, “Bella, baby, please forgive me. I’m so sorry. I was trying to be funny and it so didn’t come out that way.” He put his hands gently on my shoulders and said, “Truly, baby, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it like it sounded. Plus I don’t want to fuck you. I want to make love to you over and over again. I want to worship your perfect body the way it was meant to be, even if you never let me inside you. I just want to hold you, kiss you, stroke you and show you what a perfect treasure you are to me.”

I looked up at him then. His green eyes were glittering again, but I think it was because he was near tears, not because he was anywhere close to dominating me. He slowly bent his head to my cheek and tentatively kissed it. Since that seemed to be well-received, he kissed my other cheek. He seemed to be on a roll, so then he kissed my mouth gently. “Bella,” he said quietly, “I love you. I only want you.”

I responded just as quietly, “Then show me.” His hands moved slowly from my shoulders to place one arm behind my back and one under my knees. He picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bedroom, kissing me along the way. My hands were running through his hair.

Edward placed me gently on the bed and slowly undressed me. Each time he unhooked a button, he placed a kiss on my newly-exposed skin. I was enjoying this so very much. It seemed to take him forever to finally get me undressed – not that I minded – but he had me totally aroused. I could get used to him worshipping my body like this. He seemed to like the dark blue lacy panties and bra I had on, so he left those in place.

He ran his hands over my body slowly, reverently. I was going to spontaneously combust soon, I just knew it. He smiled down at me and then bent down to kiss me. My mouth responded immediately. “Edward,” I begged. “Yes, my love?” he questioned, with his crooked grin. “Pleeeease,” I asked. “Mmmmm,” his mouth hummed as he ran his tongue along my jaw.

His mouth moved down my body to my breasts. He sucked one of my nipples into his mouth through my bra. Holy hell – that was hot. He quickly moved to my other breast and did the same. One of his hands gripped my ass gently as his other hand moved down my stomach to my panties. His long fingers stayed outside my panties and pushed them inside me. Dammit. I do believe I whimpered just then.

Finally, he removed my panties and bra – and not a moment too soon, I might add – and went back to pleasuring my very wet pussy with his long fingers. “Bella, love,” Edward said from in between my thighs, “I’m not going to waste a drop of your heavenly juices.” His tongue was sliding up and down my hot slit and taking my clit gently between his teeth and sucking on it. I’m not sure who was moaning more – me or him. My hands were running through his hair. This wasn’t a man you needed to push farther into your pussy to make sure he hit all the right spots. Edward knew exactly what he was doing – or at least he did with me.

And right now I needed him inside me. I wanted to come with him inside me. “Edward,” I breathed, “please take me – now.” He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes and said, “I want this to be all about you.” “Edward,” I panted out, “I need your dick inside me now!”

Thankfully he was very accommodating to me. He removed his jeans, put a condom on his very-erect cock and positioned himself above me. He entered me quickly and we established our own perfect rhythm. I used my turned-on body weight to roll him over and was on top of him. I think this view of me turned him on even more. He started out with his hands on my hips, keeping our rhythm going. But then he moved on to pinching my taut nipples and back down to my slick clit. My orgasm ripped through my body, as my pussy gripped Edward’s dick again and again. He pulled me down closer to him and he panted in my ear, “Oh god, Bella, you feel so good wrapped around me. Oh fuck!” And Edward had his own orgasm.

He was gone just for a moment, taking care of the condom, and then was back. He pulled me close to him. I nuzzled my face in his neck. I loved the smell of Edward – I could get used to that. His hands drifted over my back, caressing and rubbing me, just easing out any kinks that might be there. We fell asleep like that.

EPOV

You know what they say – time flies when you’re having fun. Bella and I were having the time of our lives! I know I couldn’t love anyone anymore than I loved her. And I didn’t want to. She was it for me – the one I wanted to come home to at night for the rest of my life. We’d exchanged house keys, been tested for STD’s (thank the Lord for that – being inside her with no protection was absolutely heavenly!), and sometimes if she knew I’d be working late, she’d make something wonderful for dinner and leave a portion for me in my fridge. She was entirely too good to me.

Alice had dragged her off to a scrapbooking store one evening while I was working late to find out all about scrapbooking. Once Alice gets something in her head, you might as well go along with it, because it’s a lost cause trying to argue with her. Bella actually enjoyed scrapbooking and was going through her old photos and scrapbooking them into albums. They looked fantastic. I couldn’t be prouder of my girl!

Our email and phone texts kept up – still just as flirty as ever. Bella was everything I could want and didn’t know what to ask for. She challenged me, loved me, and managed to keep up with my craziness. Who else would do that? No one. If I didn’t get to see her in the evenings, I’d always stop by her office in the mornings to give her a ‘good morning’ kiss. I think she really looked forward to these as well. At least she never refused me! I’d like to give her something else in her small supply room – like a big supply of my morning wood – but I tried to be good and not do that to her at work. Besides, usually Carlisle was around and I couldn’t get away with it.

It was about two weeks until Jasper and Alice’s October wedding when I was stopping by Bella’s office to indulge in our morning kiss routine. What the fuck was going on? Bella had her back to the door and she was hugging some man who apparently worked at the hospital and smiling like he’d just given her a puppy or something. We’d been exclusive for months – said we didn’t want to be with anyone else. I’d turned my world upside down for her – and now this? Fuck! I knew I was in no mood to think rationally, so I just turned on my heel and stalked away. To say I was pissed off was an understatement. I couldn’t believe it. What the hell else had she been doing while my back was turned?

I went to my office and changed into my scrubs. Today was just going to be fan-fucking-tabulous – I could just feel it. I charged out of there like a bull and into the nurse’s station. After ordering some people around and feeling somewhat better, one of the nurses suggested I go take a breather while our patient load was light. I stomped back to my office and started looking through my email.

Oh great…here’s one to make my day all fucking better…

From: Bella Swan
To: Edward Masen

I just found out some exciting news! I can’t wait to have lunch with you and tell you all about it!

Yours,
Bella


Yeah…”yours” and who else’s? I wondered to myself. I wouldn’t even dignify that email with a reply. In fact, I’m sure there were some coworkers I’d been avoiding recently while I’d been spending time with Bella. I’m sure I’d like to have lunch with them instead.

The rest of my morning went somewhat better. I got together with some of my coworkers in the cafeteria and we were eating when Bella came in. I saw her look at me across the room and I just looked at her. She came over to the table with her lunch and said, “Edward, can we eat together?” I replied coldly, “No, I’m busy today” and basically dismissed her.

She walked away from the table and out of the cafeteria. I watched her as she left. Were her shoulders shaking? Was she crying? I should go and apologize. But dammit – what the hell was going on in her office? I continued on with my lunch, chatting with my coworkers.

Our patient load didn’t seem to increase throughout the day, so I seemed to have a lot of downtime. Around 3 p.m., there was a knock on my door. I answered automatically, “Come in.” A whirlwind came in, shut the door and locked in.

Bella stood before me and shouted, “Masen, what the fuck is your problem? You don’t have the decency to answer an email from me and you dismissed me at lunch. What the hell?”

I shouted back, “Well, maybe you should start by telling me what the hell was going on in your office this morning when I stopped by!”

She coughed out a laugh and said, “If you would’ve come in to my office instead of acting like an ass, you could’ve found out! The guy who was in my office this morning was Ben Cheney. He and his wife, Angela, work here. They are very good friends of mine. He stopped by to let me know she’s finally pregnant. They’ve been trying for a really long time. I was just hugging him to congratulate him – which you could’ve found out very quickly if you would’ve opened my fucking office door and come in! But hell no! You have to treat me like a second-class citizen all day. I won’t take that from you or anyone else, Edward! If you ever assume shit about me again, I am done!”

I went to her then and said, “Baby, I’m sorry – I didn’t know.” I tried to put my arms around her. She wasn’t having any of that.

“Hell no, Edward. Do not touch me right now. I am royally pissed off at how you’ve treated me today when there was no reason.”

I dropped my arms to my side and quietly asked, “What can I do?”

Bella responded immediately, “Oh plenty, Edward! Just you wait! Two days from now, you and I are going to dinner at Ben and Angela’s house to celebrate their upcoming pregnancy. And you’re going to pay for this behavior today. And there won’t be a damn thing you can do about it.”

I immediately gathered spitfire Bella up in my arms and crashed my lips into hers then. I loved this woman. And I was truly sorry for acting like a dick the entire day. Once I let her up to breathe, she flounced out of my office in whatever glorious sex shoes she was wearing that day. Holy hell, I was in for something – and knowing Bella – it was going to be fucking painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment