Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seattle General - Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight, but I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for her dream!

BPOV

I was up the next morning, getting our laundry done and covering up Edward’s almost-completed Christmas gift. All that was sitting out was his get well card. I also set up my little fake Christmas tree. Someday I was going to buy a big one, but I didn’t have the need for that yet – it was just me and now, Edward too. I just had some childhood ornaments I put on it. Once I got done, it sort of looked like a Charlie Brown tree, not much covering up any of the branches. It’s a good thing there were lots of lights.

Soon, I heard Edward moving around. I asked him if he wanted anything for breakfast. He seemed non-committal. I decided to make him some Cream of Wheat. That seemed pretty boring and benign. After breakfast, I settled him back into bed and asked him what I could get him from his apartment that he’d need for the rest of the weekend and for work. He rattled off a small list of things. I gave him more medication so he could rest, leaving Flippy in charge (hey – only the best for him!), leaving his cell phone on the night stand next to him and drove to his apartment.

After collecting the items he requested in a tote bag, I noticed the light was blinking on his answering machine. I played the message. It was from some woman named Jessica who left a number and to call her back immediately. She sounded like it was rather urgent, so I figured I’d call her back.

“Hello?” the woman’s teenybopper-sounding voice said in my ear. The music in the background was so loud, I could barely hear her.

“Um…hello. This is Bella Swan. Edward Masen is my boyfriend. I was returning the call you left on his answering machine.”

I noticed the music was turned down a whole lot as the woman came back to the phone. “Oh. Well, could you have Eddie call me?”

Eddie? I questioned to myself in my head. “Sure,” I responded. “Will he know what this is regarding?”

“Tell him something that happened six years ago.” With that, she hung up on me.

What the fuck was that about? I had no clue. I wrote the number down on a piece of paper along with Jessica’s name. I’d give it to him when he was feeling better.

I came back to the apartment and started to quietly get things ready for lunch – just chicken noodle soup for my sick honey. He heard me in the kitchen and called to me. I went into the bedroom and sat next to him on the bed. “How are you feeling?” I asked as I felt his forehead. His fever had broken, thankfully.

“A little bit better, but I still need you,” he replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled and said, “If you’re a good boy and eat your lunch, maybe I’ll let you rest on the couch while I’m working on some stuff in the living room.”

He said, “Anything to get out of this bed!”

I pouted a bit and said, “Huh! I was under the impression you liked being in my bed.”

“I do, baby, but only when you’re in here with me,” he said as he stroked my cheek.

I went back to the kitchen to put the soup in some bowls and Edward came out soon afterward. He did eat everything I gave him, so I let him lie down on the couch while I worked on a small scrapbook for one of Alice’s Christmas gifts. The television was on low and I wasn’t sure if he was watching it or not. Soon, he said, “Baby, why do you have an envelope up there that says my name on it?”

“Oh, I just made you a get well card. It’s just something goofy.”

“I want to see!” he said with interest. I handed him the envelope and he tore into it greedily. “Oh my god – Scooby Doo! I love him!” Then he read my heartfelt words that hoped he got better soon because I loved him dearly. He looked up at me and said, “Come here, baby.” I went over and kneeled beside the couch where he was. He kissed my cheek softly. “I love you more than Scooby Doo.”

“I know, darling,” I replied with a smile, as my hands combed through his amazingly messy hair. He patted the couch space in front of him and I scooted in next to him. We spent a couple hours watching random TV until Edward fell asleep again. I needed to get up and start thinking about dinner, but I was enjoying being squished on the couch here with Edward.

I decided on grilled chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes. I also broke down and made his favorite white chocolate chip cookies. What can I say? I’m a sucker for his pouty lips when he’s sick. After dinner, I made sure to give him more medication. I didn’t want him getting any ideas now that he was feeling “a little bit better.” I made sure he was still stocked with 7-Up beside the bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and then went to bed myself.

EPOV

Sunday morning, I woke up feeling pretty good. Thank goodness I was over being sick. Augh. My baby took such good care of me while I was sick, though. She truly was the best. I loved waking up next to her with my arm holding her close to me.

My mouth was feeling a little dry, so I got out of bed to go get some water from the kitchen. I looked at the little Christmas tree Bella had decorated. If she felt up to it later, I’d like to take her out and buy her one of those cheesy “first Christmas together” ornaments at the Hallmark store. I might have some ornaments of my own we could add – I wasn’t really sure – I’d have to check.

As I stood, getting my water and ice out of the door of the fridge, a dirty thought came to mind. I took a sip and carried my glass back to the bedroom with me. With the faint light coming in through the window, I fumbled around in the closet, finding one of Bella’s scarves. Then I got her sleep mask out of the drawer of her bedside table. I deposited all these things back on my side of the bed and got back in bed with her, snuggling back up next to her. Bella melted back into me, moaned appreciatively and said, “Feeling better, darling?”

“Yes, baby,” I whispered in her ear. “Thank you for taking such good care of me. Are you ready to wake up now?”

She turned over onto her back and kissed me. “Can’t keep a good man down, hmm?” she questioned, as she gently squeezed my dick affectionately.

I returned her kiss with urgency and said, “Most definitely. Baby, can we play this morning?” She looked at me questioningly and I brought the scarf and sleep mask up so she could see them. I continued, “Do you trust me?”

“Always, Edward,” she affirmed. I kissed her again as I began tying her hands together, then tying her to the bed frame. I didn’t tie her very tightly. It wasn’t anything she couldn’t get out of if she truly needed to.

She was giggling at me as she watched my face. I was in deep concentration with my knot tying skills – or lack thereof. Once I was satisfied, I brought the sleep mask around her head and before covering her eyes, I asked her again, “Do you still trust me, baby?”

Her breath hitched a bit, but she replied, “Of course.” I slipped the mask over her eyes and kissed her deeply. She responded with equal intensity. I was turned on before, but seeing her tied up like this was making me hard as a rock.

I took one of the ice cubes out of the glass and brought it to Bella’s mouth and said, “Open your mouth a little bit and suck, baby.” She let out a little squeal at the coldness, but she did as I asked. I took the ice cube away and went back to kissing her full lips. I then slid the ice cube down and then back up her perfect neck to the hollow of her throat a few times. She shivered. I followed quickly after with my tongue, warming her back up.

Then I held the ice cube above one of Bella’s perfect nipples in my warm fingers until it dripped onto her nipple. She gasped as the cold liquid came in contact. “Still ok, baby?” She nodded her agreement.

I took the ice cube in my long fingers and applied it directly to her nipple, sliding it around until her nipple was perfectly erect. Bella was writhing around on the bed and moaning. I moved the ice cube away and blew on her nipple. She was moaning in pleasure. I followed by covering it with my warm mouth. Then I did the same to her other nipple. She was panting by now.

Since her hot little body had melted that ice cube, I got another one out of the glass and asked her to suck that one as well. I asked her again, “Are you liking this, baby, or do you want to stop?”

“Don’t stop, Edward. Please keep going…please.” I kissed her lips again as I took the ice cube out of her perfect lips and slid it all the way down her body.

“Spread your legs, baby.”

She did, with a bit of hesitation. “But, it will be cold.”

I replied, “I’ll be right here to warm you up, love.”

I spread her pussy lips even further apart with one hand as my other held the ice cube. I slid the ice cube against her incredibly wet pussy as Bella immediately became unglued. I blew on her pussy as I took the ice away, and then covered it with my warm mouth, licking and sucking all the while. I thought my dick was hard as a rock earlier – this was even sexier – watching Bella as she writhed before me with wild abandon – holy hell – I was going to need to be inside her very soon.

My baby was panting and telling me she was going to come and moaning with pleasure and sometimes all three at the same time. I couldn’t get enough. I decided right then and there, when we bought a house, we were definitely buying one of these damn refrigerators with the ice makers and water dispensers in the door if they got her this worked up. I’d buy two or three if I needed to keep a couple in reserve just so I could keep her this fucking aroused.

“Edward!” Bella finally shouted as she orgasmed once again. “I want you to fuck me now!” Mmmm…I took the last bit of ice cube I still had in my fingers and slid in deep inside her with my long fingers. She rocked against my hand and then I sheathed myself deep inside her. The combination of her wet slit – the warm and cold was a unique sensation on my dick.

“Baby,” I asked, “do you want me to untie you?”

“No,” she panted, “I want you to take me just like this! Just fuck me over and over!” I missed her touch as we moved together in our perfect rhythm, but I loved being inside her. Soon, I could feel my own orgasm building and pumping out of me.

Afterwards, I untied her quickly and removed her sleep mask. She was on top of me at once, covering my face with kisses as her hands ran through my hair. “Oh my god, Edward, that was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced! I have never been so turned on in all my life! I love you so much.”

I grinned back at her and said, “I love you too, baby,” and stroked her hair. “I missed you touching me while we made love, though. But I have to say, seeing you that worked up was totally worth it.”

Bella snuggled back in my arms and looked up at me shyly. She said, “Do you think when we buy our house, we could get a fridge like that, for those kind of ice cubes?”

I held her closer and said, “Oh love, I’m way ahead of you! I thought about getting a couple just in case one ever goes on the blink.” I kissed her hair and asked, “How would you feel about going out shopping for a bit? I don’t want to stay out the whole day, but I’d like to get out a little.”

She agreed and was soon in the shower. When she got out, I asked her about the message that was in the tote bag. Bella replied, “There was a message on your answering machine. It seemed urgent, so I called her back. Was that ok or not?”

I went over to kiss her and replied, “Of course, baby. I just wonder who this Jessica is. I have no clue what she’s talking about. I’ll call her when I get out of the shower.” With that, I went to get ready for the day.

I attempted to call the number listed on the paper, but there was no answer. Didn’t people believe in answering machines any longer? If the message was so damn urgent, they could at least have an answering machine.

We stopped by my apartment where I did actually find a small box of Christmas ornaments. Bella was thrilled to have some authentic English ornaments to add to our tree. I was glad I could make her happy – that was my main goal in life. I also insisted we stop by Hallmark where I bought that ornament – “first Christmas together” with the year emblazoned on it. Bella just grinned at me. We did some other shopping as well – for all the important people in our lives. Carlisle and Esme had invited us to spend Christmas day at their home so we would be going there around noon. That would also provide the perfect time for me to provide a gift for the love of my life – some of that “overtime” I’d been working had actually been at Carlisle’s, working with Esme to perfect my piano skills to compose a song for Bella. I’d played piano before, but since I didn’t have room in my current apartment for one, I didn’t really have anywhere to practice. I hadn’t let it slip yet – and I wanted it to be a surprise.

We didn’t stay out too long – my ever-practical love decided my body shouldn’t be taxed too much as I was just sick the day before. I did get my way in the dinner department – fast food! We came home, ate that quickly while watching some television. Then Bella wanted to wrap gifts and she wanted me to help. Was she crazy? I’m of the persuasion that gift bags are the greatest invention in the history of the world. She gave me one of her exasperated little huffs and wrapped the gifts as I looked on. Who could mess with this force of creativity? Every single gift looked picture-perfect once she was done. With my ornaments added to the tree and the wrapped gifts underneath, it definitely didn’t have the “Charlie Brown” look she was complaining about earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment